The transition from dual-track pricing to a market system: Winners and losers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bennett, John & Dixon, Huw David, 1996. "A Macrotheoretic Model of the Chinese Economy," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 277-294, June.
- Bennett, John & Dixon, Huw David, 1995.
"Macroeconomic equilibrium and reform in a transitional economy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1465-1485, October.
- Dixon, Huw David, 1993. "Macroeconomic Equilibrium and Reform in a Transitional Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 758, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Basu, Kaushik & Emerson, Patrick M, 2000. "The Economics of Tenancy Rent Control," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(466), pages 939-962, October.
- Sah, Raaj Kumar & Srinivasan, T. N., 1988. "Distributional consequences of rural food levy and subsidized urban rations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 141-159, January.
- Gao, X. M. & Wailes, Eric J. & Cramer, Gail L., 1996. "Partial Rationing and Chinese Urban Household Food Demand Analysis," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 43-62, February.
- Guy Shaojia Liu & Haiyan Song, 2003. "A Dual-Price Demand Theory for Economies under Transition," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 185-203.
- Byrd, William A., 1987. "The impact of the two-tier plan/market system in chinese industry," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 295-308, September.
- Michael W. Bell & Kalpana Kochhar & Hoe Ee Khor, 1993. "China at the Threshold of a Market Economy," IMF Occasional Papers 107, International Monetary Fund.
- Gautam Jaggi & Mary Rundle & Daniel H. Rosen & Yuichi Takahashi, 1996. "China's Economic Reforms: Chronology and Statistics," Working Paper Series WP96-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Lau, Lawrence J. & Qian, Yingyi & Roland, Gerard, 1997.
"Pareto-improving economic reforms through dual-track liberalization,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 285-292, August.
- Lawrence J. Lau & Yingyi Qian & Gerard Roland, "undated". "Pareto-Improving Economic Reforms through Dual-Track Liberalization," Working Papers 97007, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Lau, Lawrence J & Qian, Yingyi & Roland, Gérard, 1997. "Pareto-Improving Economic Reforms through Dual-Track Liberalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 1595, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sicular, Terry, 1988. "Plan and Market in China's Agricultural Commerce," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 283-307, April.
- Liew, Leong H, 1993. "Rent-Seeking and the Two-Track Price System in China," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 359-375, October.
- Dixon, Huw, 1987. "The General Theory of Household and Market Contingent Demand," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 55(3), pages 287-304, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDual-track pricing; China;
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecosys:v:37:y:2013:i:1:p:30-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/osteide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.