China's Economic Reforms: Chronology and Statistics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Blanchard & Florence Jaumotte & Prakash Loungani, 2014.
"Labor market policies and IMF advice in advanced economies during the Great Recession,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Olivier J Blanchard & Florence Jaumotte & Prakash Loungani, 2013. "Labor Market Policies and IMF Advice in Advanced Economies during the Great Recession," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 13/02, International Monetary Fund.
- Olivier Blanchard & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Paolo Mauro, 2010. "Rethinking Macroeconomic Policy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(s1), pages 199-215, September.
- Ricardo Reis, 2015.
"Looking for a Success in the Euro Crisis Adjustment Programs: The Case of Portugal,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 46(2 (Fall)), pages 433-458.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2015. "Looking for a success in the euro crisis adjustment programs: the case of Portugal," CEPR Discussion Papers 10972, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2015. "Looking for a success in the euro crisis adjustment programs: the case of Portugal," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86274, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ricardo Reis, 2015. "Looking for a success in the euro crisis adjustment programs: the case of Portugal," Discussion Papers 1535, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Reis, Ricardo, 2015. "Looking for a success in the euro crisisadjustment programs: the case of Portugal," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64488, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Carneiro, Anabela & Portugal, Pedro & Varejão, José, 2014.
"Catastrophic job Destruction during the Portuguese Economic Crisis,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 444-457.
- Anabela Carneiro & Pedro Portugal & Jose Varejao, 2013. "Catastrophic job destruction during the Portuguese economic crisis," Special Conference Papers 24, Bank of Greece.
- Andrea Bassanini & Stefano Scarpetta & Philip Hemmings, 2001. "Economic Growth: The Role of Policies and Institutions: Panel Data. Evidence from OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 283, OECD Publishing.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2015. "Looking for a success: the euro crisis adjustment programs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65868, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2007. "Adjustment within the euro. The difficult case of Portugal," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 6(1), pages 1-21, April.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Takeo Hoshi & Anil K. Kashyap, 2008.
"Zombie Lending and Depressed Restructuring in Japan,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(5), pages 1943-1977, December.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Takeo Hoshi & Anil K. Kashyap, 2006. "Zombie Lending and Depressed Restructuring in Japan," NBER Working Papers 12129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mário Centeno & Cláudia Duarte & Álvaro A. Novo, 2011. "The impact of the minimum wage on low-wage earners," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Vansteenkiste, Isabel, 2017. "Did the crisis permanently scar the Portuguese labour market? Evidence from a Markov-switching Beveridge curve analysis," Working Paper Series 2043, European Central Bank.
- Paulo Esteves & António Rua, 2015.
"Is there a role for domestic demand pressure on export performance?,"
Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1173-1189, December.
- Rua, António & Soares Esteves, Paulo, 2013. "Is there a role for domestic demand pressure on export performance?," Working Paper Series 1594, European Central Bank.
- Paulo Soares Esteves & António Rua, 2013. "Is there a role for domestic demand pressure on export performance?," Working Papers w201303, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Bennett & Huw Dixon & Helen X.Y. Hu, 2008. "The Effects of Reforming the Chinese Dual-Track Price System," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-14, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Bennett, John & Dixon, Huw & Hu, Helen X.Y., 2013. "The transition from dual-track pricing to a market system: Winners and losers," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 30-44.
- Kadochnikov, Pavel & Ptashkina, Maria, 2014. "The liberalization of foreign trade in China: Meeting the Challenges of the beginning of the 1990s," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 103-113, December.
- Sweta Chaman Saxena & Valerie Cerra, 2002. "An Empirical Analysis of China's Export Behavior," IMF Working Papers 02/200, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:wpaper:wp96-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.