A Macro-Theoretic Model of the Chinese Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Bennett & Huw Dixon & Helen X.Y. Hu, 2008. "The Effects of Reforming the Chinese Dual-Track Price System," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-14, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Bennett, John & Dixon, Huw & Hu, Helen X.Y., 2013. "The transition from dual-track pricing to a market system: Winners and losers," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 30-44.
- Fung, Michael K. Y. & Ho, Wai-Ming & Zhu, Lijing, 2000. "Stagflationary effect of government bond financing in the transforming Chinese economy: a general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 111-135, February.
- Bennett, John & David Dixon, Huw, 2001.
"Monetary Policy and Credit in China: A Theoretical Analysis,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 297-314, April.
- Huw D. Dixon & John Bennett, "undated". "Monetary Policy and Credit in China: a Theoretical Analysis," Discussion Papers 98/17, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Dixon, Huw David, 1998. "Monetary Policy and Credit in China: A Theoretical Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 1906, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sarajevs, Vadims, 1999. "Macroeconomic model of transition economy : A stochastic calculus approach," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/1999, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Yin, Xiangkang, 1998. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Waiting Workers in the Chinese Economy," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 150-164, March.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Open Economy; Transition;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.