On the use of sampling weights when estimating regression models with survey data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Duncan, Gregory M., 1987. "A simplified approach to M-estimation with application to two-stage estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 373-389, March.
- Imbens, G.W. & Lancaster, T., 1991.
"Efficient estimation and stratified sampling,"
1991-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Imbens, G. & Lancaster, T., 1991. "Efficient Estimation And Stratified Sampling," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1545, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Imbens, G. & Lancaster, T., 1991. "Efficient Estimation and Stratified Sampling," Papers 9145, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Selden, Thomas M., 1994. "Weighted generalized least squares estimation for complex survey data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-6, September.
- Heckman, James J, 1979.
"Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 153-61, January.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119, March.
- Deaton, Angus, 1995.
"Data and econometric tools for development analysis,"
Handbook of Development Economics,
in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 33, pages 1785-1882
- Deaton, A.S., 1993. "Data and Econometric Tools for Development Analysis," Papers 172, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:84:y:1998:i:2:p:251-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.