On the use of sampling weights when estimating regression models with survey data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119, June.
- Deaton, Angus, 1995.
"Data and econometric tools for development analysis,"
Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 33, pages 1785-1882
- Deaton, A.S., 1993. "Data and Econometric Tools for Development Analysis," Papers 172, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Imbens, Guido W. & Lancaster, Tony, 1996.
"Efficient estimation and stratified sampling,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 289-318, October.
- Imbens, G. & Lancaster, T., 1991. "Efficient Estimation And Stratified Sampling," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1545, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Imbens, G. & Lancaster, T., 1991. "Efficient Estimation and Stratified Sampling," Papers 9145, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Imbens, G.W. & Lancaster, T., 1991. "Efficient estimation and stratified sampling," Discussion Paper 1991-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Duncan, Gregory M., 1987. "A simplified approach to M-estimation with application to two-stage estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 373-389, March.
- Selden, Thomas M., 1994. "Weighted generalized least squares estimation for complex survey data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-6, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:84:y:1998:i:2:p:251-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.