Layoffs and duration dependence in a model of turnover
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernell, Stephanie Lazarus & Shinogle, Judith Ann, 2005. "The relationship between HAART use and employment for HIV-positive individuals: an empirical analysis and policy outlook," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 255-264, February.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Ambrose, Brent W. & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Liu, Chunlin, 2006. "An empirical analysis of home equity loan and line performance," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 444-469, October.
- Mijares, John C., 1997. "Early drug use and quits and discharges among adolescent males," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 439-458.
- Andrey Launov & Klaus Wälde, 2013.
"Estimating Incentive And Welfare Effects Of Nonstationary Unemployment Benefits,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 54, pages 1159-1198, November.
- Andrey Launov & Klaus Wälde, 2010. "Estimating Incentive and Welfare Effects of Non-Stationary Unemployment Benefits," Working Papers 1007, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 21 May 2010.
- Andrey LAUNOV & Klaus WALDE, 2010. "Estimating Incentive and Welfare Effects of Non-Stationary Unemployment Benefits," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010020, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Andrey Launov & Klaus Wälde, 2010. "Estimating Incentive and Welfare Effects of Non-stationary Unemployment Benefits," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 328, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Andrey Launov & Klaus Wälde, 2010. "Estimating Incentive and Welfare Effects of Non-Stationary Unemployment Benefits," CESifo Working Paper Series 3069, CESifo Group Munich.
- Launov, Andrey & Wälde, Klaus, 2010. "Estimating Incentive and Welfare Effects of Non-Stationary Unemployment Benefits," IZA Discussion Papers 4958, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hamilton, Barton & MacKinnon, Mary, 1996. "Long-term employment relationships in the early twentieth century: Evidence from personnel data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 357-383, December.
- Julie Hotchkiss, 1999. "The effect of transitional employment on search duration: A selectivity approach," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(1), pages 38-52, March.
- George R. Neumann, 1995. "Search Models and Duration Data," Labor and Demography 9511001, EconWPA.
- Hotchkiss, Julie L., 1992. "Search Duration and Intermediate, Transitional Work," MPRA Paper 9331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burdett, Kenneth & Sharma, Sunil, 1989. "Declining Reservation Wages and Temporary Employment," Working Paper Series 224, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Mehdi Farsi & Geert Ridder, 2006.
"Estimating the out-of-hospital mortality rate using patient discharge data,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(9), pages 983-995.
- Mehdi Farsi & Geert Ridder, 2006. "Estimating the Out-of-Hospital Mortality Rate Using Patient Discharge Data," IEPR Working Papers 06.45, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- George Neumann, 1996. "Search Models and Duration Data," Econometrics 9602008, EconWPA, revised 07 Mar 1996.
- Man K. Leung & Trevor Young & Michael K. Fung, 2008. "The entry and exit decisions of foreign banks in Hong Kong," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(6), pages 503-512.
- Carling, Kenneth & Soderberg, Hans, 1998. "An experimental comparison of gradient methods in econometric duration analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 83-97, March.
- Ernest P. Goss & Joseph M. Phillips, 1997. "The Impact of Home Ownership on the Duration of Unemployment," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 27(1), pages 9-27, Summer.
- Hans-Peter Blossfeld & Alfred Hamerle, 1989. "Unobserved heterogeneity in hazard rate models: a test and an illustration from a study of career mobility," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 129-141, June.
- Mark C. Foley, 1997. "Labor Market Dynamics in Russia," Working Papers 780, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Hassler, Olivier, 2005. "The impact of the 2001 financial crisis and the economic policy responses on the Argentine mortgage market," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 242-270, September.
- Chiara Pronzato, 2009.
"Return to work after childbirth: does parental leave matter in Europe?,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 341-360, December.
- Pronzato, Chiara, 2007. "Return to work after childbirth: does parental leave matter in Europe?," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-30, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Chiara Pronzato, 2008. "Return to work after childbirth: Does parental leave matter in Europe?," Working Papers 014, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:28:y:1985:i:1:p:51-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.