Unobserved heterogeneity in hazard rate models: a test and an illustration from a study of career mobility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Trond Petersen, 1986. "Estimating Fully Parametric Hazard Rate Models with Time-Dependent Covariates," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 14(3), pages 219-246, February.
- Waldman, Donald M., 1985. "Computation in duration models with heterogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 127-134, April.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1.
- Burdett, Kenneth & Kiefer, Nicholas M. & Sharma, Sunil, 1985. "Layoffs and duration dependence in a model of turnover," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 51-69, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:22:i:2:p:233-247 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:23:y:1989:i:2:p:129-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .