Proofs for large sample properties of generalized method of moments estimators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gael M. Martin & Brendan P.M. McCabe & David T. Frazier & Worapree Maneesoonthorn & Christian P. Robert, 2016. "Auxiliary Likelihood-Based Approximate Bayesian Computation in State Space Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 09/16, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Olayide, Olawale Emmanuel & Tetteh, Isaac Kow & Popoola, Labode, 2016. "Differential impacts of rainfall and irrigation on agricultural production in Nigeria: Any lessons for climate-smart agriculture?," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 30-36.
- McKenzie Jordi & Walls W. David, 2016. "File Sharing and Film Revenues: Estimates of Sales Displacement at the Box Office," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 25-57, January.
- repec:bla:ecnote:v:46:y:2017:i:3:p:555-586 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:170:y:2012:i:2:p:325-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.