Bounding parameters in a linear regression model with a mismeasured regressor using additional information
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas J. Kane & Cecilia Elena Rouse & Douglas Staiger, 1999. "Estimating Returns to Schooling When Schooling is Misreported," NBER Working Papers 7235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bekker, Paul & Kapteyn, Arie & Wansbeek, Tom, 1987.
"Consistent Sets of Estimates for Regressions with Correlated or Uncorrelated Measurement Errors in Arbitrary Subsets of All Variables,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1223-30, September.
- Bekker, P. & Kapteyn, A.J. & Wansbeek, T.J., 1985. "Consistent sets of estimates for regressions with correlated or uncorrelated measurement errors in arbitrary subsets of all variables," Research Memorandum FEW 186, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bound, John & Brown, Charles & Mathiowetz, Nancy, 2001. "Measurement error in survey data," Handbook of Econometrics, in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 59, pages 3705-3843 Elsevier.
- Iwata, Shigeru, 1992. "Instrumental variables estimation in errors-in-variables models when instruments are correlated with errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 297-322.
- Leamer, Edward E, 1987.
"Errors in Variables in Linear Systems,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 893-909, July.
- Krasker, William S & Pratt, John W, 1986. "Bounding the Effects of Proxy Variables on Regression Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 641-55, May.
- Klepper, Steven & Leamer, Edward E, 1984. "Consistent Sets of Estimates for Regressions with Errors in All Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 163-83, January.
- Klepper, Steven, 1988. "Regressor diagnostics for the classical errors-in-variables model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 225-250, February.
- Angrist, Joshua D. & Krueger, Alan B., 1999.
"Empirical strategies in labor economics,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,
in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 23, pages 1277-1366
- Bound, John, et al, 1994. "Evidence on the Validity of Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Labor Market Data," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(3), pages 345-68, July.
- Klepper, Steven, 1988. "Bounding the effects of measurement error in regressions involving dichotomous variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 343-359, March.
- Erickson, Timothy, 1989. "Proper Posteriors from Improper Priors for an Unidentified Errors-in-Variables Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1299-1316, November.
- Bollinger, Christopher R., 1996. "Bounding mean regressions when a binary regressor is mismeasured," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 387-399, August.
- Leamer, Edward E, 1982. "Sets of Posterior Means with Bounded Variance Priors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 725-36, May.
- Erickson, Timothy, 1993. "Restricting Regression Slopes in the Errors-in-Variables Model by Bounding the Error Correlation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 959-69, July.
- Krasker, William S. & Pratt, John W., 1987. "Bounding the effects of proxy variables on instrumental-variables coefficients," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 233-252, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:133:y:2006:i:1:p:51-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.