Bounding parameters in a linear regression model with a mismeasured regressor using additional information
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Klepper, Steven & Leamer, Edward E, 1984. "Consistent Sets of Estimates for Regressions with Errors in All Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 163-83, January.
- Thomas J. Kane & Cecilia Elena Rouse & Douglas Staiger, 1999. "Estimating Returns to Schooling When Schooling is Misreported," NBER Working Papers 7235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward Leamer, 1906.
"Errors in Variables in Linear Systems,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
406, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bollinger, Christopher R., 1996. "Bounding mean regressions when a binary regressor is mismeasured," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 387-399, August.
- Joshua Angrist & Alan Krueger, 1998.
"Empirical Strategies in Labor Economics,"
780, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Bekker, Paul & Kapteyn, Arie & Wansbeek, Tom, 1987. "Consistent Sets of Estimates for Regressions with Correlated or Uncorrelated Measurement Errors in Arbitrary Subsets of All Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1223-30, September.
- Bound, John & Brown, Charles & Mathiowetz, Nancy, 2001. "Measurement error in survey data," Handbook of Econometrics, in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 59, pages 3705-3843 Elsevier.
- Erickson, Timothy, 1989. "Proper Posteriors from Improper Priors for an Unidentified Errors-in-Variables Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1299-1316, November.
- Bound, John, et al, 1994. "Evidence on the Validity of Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Labor Market Data," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(3), pages 345-68, July.
- Erickson, Timothy, 1993. "Restricting Regression Slopes in the Errors-in-Variables Model by Bounding the Error Correlation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 959-69, July.
- Krasker, William S. & Pratt, John W., 1987. "Bounding the effects of proxy variables on instrumental-variables coefficients," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 233-252, July.
- Leamer, Edward E, 1982. "Sets of Posterior Means with Bounded Variance Priors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 725-36, May.
- Iwata, Shigeru, 1992. "Instrumental variables estimation in errors-in-variables models when instruments are correlated with errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 297-322.
- Klepper, Steven, 1988. "Regressor diagnostics for the classical errors-in-variables model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 225-250, February.
- Klepper, Steven, 1988. "Bounding the effects of measurement error in regressions involving dichotomous variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 343-359, March.
- Krasker, William S & Pratt, John W, 1986. "Bounding the Effects of Proxy Variables on Regression Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 641-55, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:133:y:2006:i:1:p:51-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.