Restricting Regression Slopes in the Errors-in-Variables Model by Bounding the Error Correlation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 61 (1993)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- Christian Bontemps & Thierry Magnac & Eric Maurin, 2012.
"Set Identified Linear Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 80(3), pages 1129-1155, 05.
- Bontemps, Christian & Magnac, Thierry & Maurin, Eric, 2007. "Set Identified Linear Models," IDEI Working Papers 494, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Christian Bontemps & Thierry Magnac & Eric Maurin, 2012. "Set Identified Linear Models," Post-Print halshs-00754590, HAL.
- Bontemps, Christian & Magnac, Thierry & Maurin, Eric, 2009. "Set Identified Linear Models," TSE Working Papers 09-090, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Christian Bontemps & Thierry Magnac & Eric Maurin, 2011. "Set identified linear models," CeMMAP working papers CWP13/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jan F. Kiviet, 2013. "Identification and inference in a simultaneous equation under alternative information sets and sampling schemes," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 16(1), pages 24-59, 02.
- Jan F. KIVIET, 2012. "Identification and Inference in a Simultaneous Equation Under Alternative Information Sets and Sampling Schemes," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1207, Nanyang Technological University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Jan F. Kiviet, 2012. "Identification and Inference in a Simultaneous Equation under Alternative Information Sets and Sampling Schemes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-128/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hu, Yingyao, 2006. "Bounding parameters in a linear regression model with a mismeasured regressor using additional information," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 51-70, July.
- Qing Li, 2014. "Identifiability of mean-reverting measurement error with instrumental variable," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 68(2), pages 118-129, 05.
- Verdugo, Gregory, 2016. "Real wage cyclicality in the Eurozone before and during the Great Recession: Evidence from micro data," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 46-69.
- G. Verdugo, 2015. "Real Wage Cyclicality in the Eurozone before and during the Great Recession: Evidence from micro data," Working papers 570, Banque de France.
- Verdugo, Gregory, 2015. "Real Wage Cyclicality in the Eurozone Before and During the Great Recession: Evidence from Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9469, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gregory Verdugo, 2016. "Real wage cyclicality in the Eurozone before and during the Great Recession: Evidence from micro data," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01296738, HAL.
- Magnac, Thierry, 2013. "Identification partielle : méthodes et conséquences pour les applications empiriques," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 89(4), pages 233-258, Décembre.
- Magnac, Thierry, 2014. "Identification partielle: méthodes et conséquences pour les applications empiriques," TSE Working Papers 14-458, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Magnac, Thierry, 2014. "Identification partielle: méthodes et conséquences pour les applications empiriques," IDEI Working Papers 814, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Erickson, Timothy & Whited, Toni M., 2005. "Proxy-quality thresholds: Theory and applications," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 131-151, September.
- Jonathan Temple, 1995. "Testing the augmented Solow Model," Economics Papers 18 & 106., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Temple, J., 1995. "Testing the Augmented Solow Models," Economics Papers 106, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2012. "Measurement error in nonlinear models - a review," CeMMAP working papers CWP41/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:61:y:1993:i:4:p:959-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed