Bounding mean regressions when a binary regressor is mismeasured
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aigner, Dennis J., 1973. "Regression with a binary independent variable subject to errors of observation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 49-59, March.
- Freeman, Richard B, 1984.
"Longitudinal Analyses of the Effects of Trade Unions,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1983. "Longitudinal Analyses of the Effects of Trade Unions," NBER Working Papers 1207, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Freeman, Richard Barry, 1984. "Longitudinal Analyses of the Effects of Trade Unions," Scholarly Articles 4631951, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Mathiowetz, Nancy A & Duncan, Greg J, 1988. "Out of Work, Out of Mind: Response Errors in Retrospective Reports of Unemployment," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 6(2), pages 221-229, April.
- Poterba, James M & Summers, Lawrence H, 1986. "Reporting Errors and Labor Market Dynamics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(6), pages 1319-1338, November.
- Krasker, William S & Pratt, John W, 1986. "Bounding the Effects of Proxy Variables on Regression Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 641-655, May.
- Klepper, Steven & Leamer, Edward E, 1984. "Consistent Sets of Estimates for Regressions with Errors in All Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 163-183, January.
- Bollinger, C.R. & David, M.H., 1993. "Modeling Food Stamp Participation in the Presence of Reporting Errors," Working papers 9310, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Klepper, Steven, 1988. "Bounding the effects of measurement error in regressions involving dichotomous variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 343-359, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:73:y:1996:i:2:p:387-399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .