Congestion-reducing investments and economic welfare in a Hotelling model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ching-to Albert Ma & James F. Burgess Jr., 1992.
"Quality Competition, Welfare, and Regulation,"
0024, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- GRILO, Isabel & SHY, Oz & THISSE, Jacques-FranÃ§ois, 1997.
"Price competition when consumer behavior is characterized by conformity or vanity,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1997032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Grilo, Isabel & Shy, Oz & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 2001. "Price competition when consumer behavior is characterized by conformity or vanity," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 385-408, June.
- Hendel, Igal & de Figueiredo, John Neiva, 1997. "Product differentiation and endogenous disutility," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 63-79, November.
- Dos Santos Ferreira, Rodolphe & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1996. "Horizontal and vertical differentiation: The Launhardt model," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 485-506, June.
- Koji Ishibashi, 2001. "Strategic delegation under quality competition," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 73(1), pages 25-56, February.
- Laussel, Didier & de Montmarin, Maxime & Van Long, Ngo, 2004.
"Dynamic duopoly with congestion effects,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 655-677, May.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima, 2004. "Endogenous Cost Differentials between Public and Private Enterprises: A Mixed Duopoly Approach," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 71(284), pages 671-688, November.
- d'Aspremont, C & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, J-F, 1979. "On Hotelling's "Stability in Competition"," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1145-50, September.
- von Ungern-Sternberg, Thomas, 1988. "Monopolistic Competition and General Purpose Products," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 231-46, April.
- Degryse, Hans & Irmen, Andreas, 2001.
"Attribute dependence and the provision of quality,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 547-569, September.
- Degryse, H.A. & Irmen, A., 1997. "Attribute dependence and the provision of quality," Discussion Paper 1997-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Degryse, Hans & Irmen, Andreas, 1997. "Attribute Dependence and the Provision of Quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 1635, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luca Lambertini & Raimondello Orsini, 2005. "The Existence Of Equilibrium In A Differentiated Duopoly With Network Externalities," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 56(1), pages 55-66.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:96:y:2007:i:2:p:161-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.