Monopolistic Competition and General Purpose Products
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dos Santos Ferreira, Rodolphe & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1996.
"Horizontal and vertical differentiation: The Launhardt model,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 485-506, June.
- Dos Santos Ferreira, R. & Thisse, J.-F., 1996. "Horizontal and vertical differentiation: The Launhardt model," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1216, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hou, Haiyang & Wu, Xiaobo & Zhou, Weihua, 2013. "The competition of investments for endogenous transportation costs in a spatial model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 574-577.
- Degryse, Hans & Irmen, Andreas, 2001.
"Attribute dependence and the provision of quality,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 547-569, September.
- Degryse, Hans & Irmen, Andreas, 1997. "Attribute Dependence and the Provision of Quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 1635, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Degryse, H.A. & Irmen, A., 1997. "Attribute dependence and the provision of quality," Discussion Paper 1997-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:kap:revind:v:52:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11151-017-9568-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Matsumura, Toshihiro & Matsushima, Noriaki, 2007. "Congestion-reducing investments and economic welfare in a Hotelling model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 161-167, August.
- Nelson Sá, 2015. "Market concentration and persuasive advertising: a theoretical approach," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 127-151, March.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Daisuke Shimizu, 2015. "Endogenous Flexibility In The Flexible Manufacturing System," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Hendel, Igal & de Figueiredo, John Neiva, 1997. "Product differentiation and endogenous disutility," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 63-79, November.
- Nakayama, Yuji, 2001. "Spatial Competition and Accumulation of Public Capital," Discussion Paper 34, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sällström, Susanna, 2009. "Functional Differentiation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7187, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bar-Isaac, Heski & Caruana, Guillermo & Cuñat, Vicente, 2011.
"Locating inside the Salop circle: demand rotations in a micro-founded model,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
43163, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bar-Isaac, Heski & Caruana, Guillermo & Cuñat, Vicente, 2013. "Locating inside the Salop circle: Demand rotations in a micro-founded model," MPRA Paper 46468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sencer Ecer, 2003. "Sequential Product Design," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 33-42, May.
- Nikolaos Georgantzís & Gerardo Sabater-Grande, 2002. "Market Transparency and Collusion: On the UK Agricultural Tractor Registration Exchange," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 129-150, September.
- Aoki, Reiko & Hillas, John & Kao, Tina, 2014. "Product Customization in the Spokes Model," CEI Working Paper Series 2014-8, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Doraszelski, Ulrich & Draganska, Michaela, 2003. "Market Segmentation Strategies of Multiproduct Firms," Research Papers 1827, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:55:y:1988:i:2:p:231-246.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.