The analytics of monetary non-neutrality in the Sidrauski model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- David K. H. Begg, 1980. "Rational Expectations and the Non-neutrality of Systematic Monetary Policy," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(2), pages 293-303.
- Evan F. Koenig, 1990.
"Real Money Balances and the Timing of Consumption: An Empirical Investigation,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 399-425.
- Evan F. Koenig, 1989. "Real money balances and the timing of consumption: an empirical investigation," Working Papers 8906, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1979. "Capital Accumulation on the Transition Path in a Monetary Optimizing Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(6), pages 1433-1439, November.
- Cohen, Daniel, 1985. "Inflation, wealth and interest rates in an intertemporal optimizing model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 73-85, July.
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr., 2000. "Inflation and Welfare," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(2), pages 247-274, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo Reis, 2009.
"Interpreting the Unconventional U.S. Monetary Policy of 2007-09,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 40(2 (Fall)), pages 119-182.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2010. "Interpreting the Unconventional U.S. Monetary Policy of 2007-09," CEPR Discussion Papers 7635, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo Reis, 2010. "Interpreting the Unconventional U.S. Monetary Policy of 2007-09," NBER Working Papers 15662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan-Oliver Menz & Lena Vogel, 2009. "A Detailed Derivation of the Sticky Price and Sticky Information New Keynesian DSGE Model," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 200902, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- David E. Rapach & Christopher J. Neely, 2008.
"Real interest rate persistence: evidence and implications,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue nov, pages 609-642.
- Christopher J. Neely & David E. Rapach, 2008. "Real interest rate persistence: evidence and implications," Working Papers 2008-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Borio, Claudio & Disyatat, Piti & Juselius, Mikael & Rungcharoenkitkul, Phurichai, 2017.
"Why so low for so long? A long-term view of real interest rates,"
Research Discussion Papers
36/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Claudio Borio & Piti Disyatat & Mikael Juselius & Phurichai Rungcharoenkitkul, 2018. "Why So Low for So Long? A long-term View of Real Interest Rates," PIER Discussion Papers 80, Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised Jan 2018.
- Claudio Borio & Piti Disyatat & Mikael Juselius & Phurichai Rungcharoenkitkul, 2017. "Why so low for so long? A long-term view of real interest rates," BIS Working Papers 685, Bank for International Settlements.
- Lioui, Abraham & Poncet, Patrice, 2012. "On model ambiguity and money neutrality," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1020-1033.
- Ricardo Reis, 2017.
"Comment on "Michelson-Morley, Fisher, and Occam: The Radical Implications of Stable Quiet Inflation at the Zero Bound","
NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2017, volume 32, pages 246-260,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2018. "Comment on "Michelson-Morley, Fisher, and Occam: the radical implications of stable quiet inflation at the zero bound"," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 85665, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Brito Paulo & Marini Giancarlo & Piergallini Alessandro, 2016.
"House prices and monetary policy,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 20(3), pages 251-277, June.
- Paulo Brito & Giancarlo Marini & Alessandro Piergallini, 2012. "House Prices and Monetary Policy," CEIS Research Paper 250, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 01 Aug 2012.
- Brito, Paulo & Marini, Giancarlo & Piergallini, Alessandro, 2016. "House Prices and Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 89577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sonali Das & Rangan Gupta & Patrick Kanda & Monique Reid & Christian Tipoy & Mulatu Zerihun, 2014.
"Real interest rate persistence in South Africa: evidence and implications,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 41-62, February.
- Sonali Das & Rangan Gupta & Patrick T. Kanda & Monique Reid & Christian K. Tipoy & Mulatu F. Zerihun, 2012. "Real Interest Rate Persistence in South Africa: Evidence and Implications," Working Papers 201204, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Sonali Das & Rangan Gupta & Patrick T. Kanda & Monique Reid & Christian K. Tipoy & Mulatu F. Zerihun, 2012. "Real Interest Rate Persistence in South Africa: Evidence and Implications," Working Papers 17/2012, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Romina Bafile & Alessandro Piergallini, 2017. "Firms’ money demand and monetary policy," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 350-382, August.
- Miyazaki, Kenji, 2013. "On recursive utility and the superneutrality of money," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 483-487.
- Piergallini, Alessandro, 2017.
"Fiscal policy and liquidity traps with heterogeneous agents,"
Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 103-106.
- Piergallini, Alessandro, 2017. "Fiscal Policy and Liquidity Traps with Heterogeneous Agents," MPRA Paper 88798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Piergallini, 2019.
"Nonlinear policy behavior, multiple equilibria and debt-deflation attractors,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 563-580, April.
- Piergallini, Alessandro, 2018. "Nonlinear Policy Behavior, Multiple Equilibria and Debt-Deflation Attractors," MPRA Paper 88336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lioui, Abraham & Poncet, Patrice, 2008. "Monetary non-neutrality in the Sidrauski model under uncertainty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 22-26, July.
- Thomas Lejeune & Raf Wouters, 2019. "A macroeconomic model with heterogeneous and financially-constrained intermediaries," Working Paper Research 367, National Bank of Belgium.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:94:y:2007:i:1:p:129-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.