Inflation, wealth and interest rates in an intertemporal optimizing model
No abstract is available for this item.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Sibert, Anne C., 2007.
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(04), pages 431-454, September.
- Willem Buiter & Anne Sibert, 2004. "Deflationary Bubbles," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0409, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Sibert, Anne C., 2007. "Deflationary bubbles," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3323, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Sibert, Anne, 2006. "Deflationary Bubbles," CEPR Discussion Papers 5637, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Willem H. Buiter & Anne C. Sibert, 2004. "Deflationary Bubbles," NBER Working Papers 10642, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Sibert, Anne, 2004. "Deflationary Bubbles," CEPR Discussion Papers 4528, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2005. "The Liquidity Trap, The Real Balance Effect, And The Friedman Rule ," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1271-1301, November.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2005. "The liquidity trap, the real balance effect, and the Friedman rule," Working Papers 05-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2009. "Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12777.
- Detken, Carsten & Winkler, Bernhard & Gaspar, Vítor, 2004. "On prosperity and posterity: the need for fiscal discipline in a monetary union," Working Paper Series 420, European Central Bank.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2001. "The Real Balance Effect," NBER Working Papers 8136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2001. "The Real Balance Effect," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 491, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Gokan, Yoichi, 2003. "The speed of convergence and alternative government financing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1517-1531, July.
- Rebelo, Sergio & Xie, Danyang, 1999. "On the optimality of interest rate smoothing," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 263-282, April.
- Rebelo, S. & Xie, D., 1996. "On the Optimality of Interest Rate Smoothing," RCER Working Papers 427, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Sergio Rebelo & Danyang Xie, 1997. "On the Optimality of Interest Rate Smoothing," NBER Working Papers 5947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2007. "The analytics of monetary non-neutrality in the Sidrauski model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 129-135, January.
- Detken, Carsten, 1999. "Fiscal policy effectiveness and neutrality results in a non-Ricardian world," Working Paper Series 0003, European Central Bank.
- Carsten Detken & Vítor Gaspar & Bernhard Winkler, 2005. "On Prosperity and Posterity: The Need for Fiscal Discipline in a Monetary Union," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 30, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Françoise Charpin, 1992. "La détention de monnaie dans la théorie du cycle de vie," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(3), pages 419-444.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:16:y:1985:i:1:p:73-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed