Inflation, wealth and interest rates in an intertemporal optimizing model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Sibert, Anne C., 2007.
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(4), pages 431-454, September.
- Willem H. Buiter & Anne C. Sibert, 2004. "Deflationary Bubbles," NBER Working Papers 10642, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Sibert, Anne, 2006. "Deflationary Bubbles," CEPR Discussion Papers 5637, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Sibert, Anne, 2004. "Deflationary Bubbles," CEPR Discussion Papers 4528, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Sibert, Anne C., 2007. "Deflationary bubbles," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3323, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Willem Buiter & Anne Sibert, 2004. "Deflationary Bubbles," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0409, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2001. "The Real Balance Effect," NBER Working Papers 8136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gokan, Yoichi, 2003. "The speed of convergence and alternative government financing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1517-1531, July.
- Detken, Carsten, 1999. "Fiscal policy effectiveness and neutrality results in a non-Ricardian world," Working Paper Series 3, European Central Bank.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2005.
"The Liquidity Trap, The Real Balance Effect, And The Friedman Rule ,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1271-1301, November.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2005. "The liquidity trap, the real balance effect, and the Friedman rule," Working Papers 05-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, revised 2005.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2009. "Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12777.
- Detken, Carsten & Winkler, Bernhard & Gaspar, Vítor, 2004.
"On prosperity and posterity: the need for fiscal discipline in a monetary union,"
Working Paper Series
420, European Central Bank.
- Carsten Detken & Vítor Gaspar & Bernhard Winkler, 2005. "On Prosperity and Posterity: The Need for Fiscal Discipline in a Monetary Union," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 30, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Rebelo, Sergio & Xie, Danyang, 1999.
"On the optimality of interest rate smoothing,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 263-282, April.
- Rebelo, S. & Xie, D., 1996. "On the Optimality of Interest Rate Smoothing," RCER Working Papers 427, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Sergio Rebelo & Danyang Xie, 1997. "On the Optimality of Interest Rate Smoothing," NBER Working Papers 5947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2007. "The analytics of monetary non-neutrality in the Sidrauski model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 129-135, January.
- Detken, Carsten, 1999. "Fiscal policy effectiveness and neutrality results in a non-Ricardian world," Working Paper Series 0003, European Central Bank.
- Françoise Charpin, 1992. "La détention de monnaie dans la théorie du cycle de vie," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(3), pages 419-444.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:16:y:1985:i:1:p:73-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.