Spurious regressions between stationary generalized long memory processes
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Sun, Yixiao, 2003.
"A Convergent t-statistic in Spurious Regressions,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt150457tv, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Marmol, Francesc, 1998.
"Spurious regression theory with nonstationary fractionally integrated processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 233-250, June.
- Marmol, Francesc, 1997. "Spurius regression theory with nonstationary fractionally integrated processes," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 10733, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Phillips, P.C.B., 1986.
"Understanding spurious regressions in econometrics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 311-340, December.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1985. "Understanding Spurious Regressions in Econometrics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 757, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lucas, Robert E., 1977. "Understanding business cycles," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 7-29, January.
- Sun, Yixiao, 2003. "Spurious Regressions with Stationary Gegenbauer Processes and Harmonic Processes," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt1g23v6p5, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Chung, Ching-Fan, 1996. "Estimating a generalized long memory process," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 237-259, July.
- Tsay, Wen-Jen & Chung, Ching-Fan, 2000. "The spurious regression of fractionally integrated processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 155-182, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:90:y:2006:i:3:p:446-454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.