A Convergent t-statistic in Spurious Regressions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sun, Yixiao, 2006. "Spurious regressions between stationary generalized long memory processes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 446-454, March.
- Xu, Ke-Li, 2016. "Multivariate trend function testing with mixed stationary and integrated disturbances," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 38-57.
- Ghouse, Ghulam & Khan, Saud Ahmed & Rehman, Atiq Ur, 2018. "ARDL model as a remedy for spurious regression: problems, performance and prospectus," MPRA Paper 83973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabrizio Iacone & Stephen J. Leybourne & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2014. "A FIXED- b TEST FOR A BREAK IN LEVEL AT AN UNKNOWN TIME UNDER FRACTIONAL INTEGRATION," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 40-54, January.
- Antonio E. Noriega & Daniel Ventosa-Santaulària, 2011. "A Simple Test for Spurious Regressions," Working Papers 2011-05, Banco de México.
- Mototsugu Shintani & Tomoyoshi Yabu & and Daisuke Nagakura, 2008. "Spurious Regressions in Technical Trading: Momentum or Contrarian?," IMES Discussion Paper Series 08-E-09, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- McElroy, Tucker & Politis, Dimitris N., 2013.
"Distribution theory for the studentized mean for long, short, and negative memory time series,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 60-74.
- McElroy, Tucker S & Politis, D N, 2011. "Distribution Theory for the Studentized Mean for Long, Short, and Negative Memory Time Series," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt0dr145dt, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- McElroy, Tucker S. & Politis, Dimitris N., 2012. "Distribution Theory for the Studentized Mean for Long, Short, and Negative Memory Time Series," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt35c7r55c, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Ventosa-Santaulària, Daniel, 2008. "Spurious Regression," MPRA Paper 59008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shintani, Mototsugu & Yabu, Tomoyoshi & Nagakura, Daisuke, 2012. "Spurious regressions in technical trading," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 169(2), pages 301-309.
- Sun, Yixiao, 2014. "Fixed-smoothing Asymptotics and Asymptotic F and t TestsÂ in the Presence of Strong Autocorrelation," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt8479f4s2, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Christophe Boucher & Gilles de Truchis & Elena Dumitrescu & Sessi Tokpavi, 2017. "Testing for Extreme Volatility Transmission with Realized Volatility Measures," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-20, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Gueorgui I. Kolev, 2011. "The "spurious regression problem" in the classical regression model framework," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(1), pages 925-937.
- Travaglini, Guido, 2010. "Dynamic Econometric Testing of Climate Change and of its Causes," MPRA Paper 23600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wyi:journl:002191 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsspurious regression; fractional process; HAC estimates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ucsdec:qt150457tv. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deucsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.