A non-parametric approach to non-linear causality testing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jim Malley & Jim Kay & David Bell, 1995. "Nonparametric Regression Techniques: An Application to Causality Testing," Working Papers Series 95/3, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Cleveland, William S. & Devlin, Susan J. & Grosse, Eric, 1988. "Regression by local fitting : Methods, properties, and computational algorithms," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 87-114, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Semei Coronado & Rebeca Jim'enez-Rodr'iguez & Omar Rojas, 2015. "An empirical analysis of the relationships between crude oil, gold and stock markets," Papers 1510.07599, arXiv.org, revised May 2016.
- Skalin, Joakim & Terasvirta, Timo, 1999.
"Another Look at Swedish Business Cycles, 1861-1988,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 359-378, July-Aug..
- J. Skalin & T. Teräsvirta, 1996. "Another Look at Swedish Business Cycles, 1861-1988," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1996,96, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Skalin, Joakim & Teräsvirta, Timo, 1996. "Another Look at Swedish Business Cycles, 1861-1988," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 130, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Prasad Bal, Debi & Narayan Rath, Badri, 2015. "Nonlinear causality between crude oil price and exchange rate: A comparative study of China and India," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 149-156.
- Li, Yushu & Shukur, Ghazi, 2010. "Linear and Non-linear Causality Test in a LSTAR model - wavelet decomposition in a non-linear environment," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 227, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- M-Ali Sotoudeh & Andrew C. Worthington, 2016. "A comparative analysis of monetary responses to global oil price changes: net oil producing vs. net oil consuming countries," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 623-640, October.
- Diks, Cees & Panchenko, Valentyn, 2006.
"A new statistic and practical guidelines for nonparametric Granger causality testing,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(9-10), pages 1647-1669.
- Diks, C.G.H. & Panchenko, V., 2004. "A new statistic and practical guidelines for nonparametric Granger causality testing," CeNDEF Working Papers 04-11, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Péguin-Feissolle, Anne & Strikholm, Birgit & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2007.
"Testing the Granger noncausality hypothesis in stationary nonlinear models of unknown functional form,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
672, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 18 Jan 2012.
- Anne Peguin-Feissolle & Birgit Strikholm & Timo Teräsvirta, 2013. "Testing the Granger Noncausality Hypothesis in Stationary Nonlinear Models of Unknown Functional Form," Post-Print hal-01500895, HAL.
- Anne Péguin-Feissolle & Birgit Strikholm & Timo Teräsvirta, 2008. "Testing the Granger noncausality hypothesis in stationary nonlinear models of unknown functional form," CREATES Research Papers 2008-19, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Dar, Arif Billah & Bhanja, Niyati, 2013. "Oil price and exchange rates: A wavelet based analysis for India," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 414-422.
- Benhmad, François, 2012. "Modeling nonlinear Granger causality between the oil price and U.S. dollar: A wavelet based approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1505-1514.
- Alexander Zeitlberger & Alexander Brauneis, 2016. "Modeling carbon spot and futures price returns with GARCH and Markov switching GARCH models," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 24(1), pages 149-176, March.
- Werner Kristjanpoller R. & Alejandro Sierra C., 2014. "Relationship between the dollar, the price of copper and the IPSA indifferent time scales: An approach through Wavelet," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 17(3), pages 56-85, December.
- Alexander C. M. Zeitlberger & Alexander Brauneis, 2016. "Modeling carbon spot and futures price returns with GARCH and Markov switching GARCH models," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 24(1), pages 149-176, March.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:490:y:2018:i:c:p:1211-1227 is not listed on IDEAS
- João Paulo Martin Faleiros & Denisard Cnéio de Oliveira Alves, 2008. "Modelo de Crescimento Baseado nas Exportações: Evidências empíricas para Chile, Brasil e México, em uma perspectiva Não Linear," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807170923500, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Josué M. Polanco-Martínez & Luis M. Abadie, 2016. "Analyzing Crude Oil Spot Price Dynamics versus Long Term Future Prices: A Wavelet Analysis Approach," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-19, December.
- Baghli, Mustapha, 2006. "A model-free characterization of causality," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 380-388, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:51:y:1996:i:1:p:7-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.