Diagnostic test for structural change in cointegrated regression models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hao, K. & Inder, B., 1994. "A Diagnostic Test for Structural Change in Cointegrated Regression Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 19/94, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
References listed on IDEAS
- P. C. B. Phillips & S. N. Durlauf, 1986.
"Multiple Time Series Regression with Integrated Processes,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 53(4), pages 473-495.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Steven N. Durlauf, 1985. "Multiple Time Series Regression with Integrated Processes," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 768, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Phillips, P C B, 1991. "Optimal Inference in Cointegrated Systems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 283-306, March.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Bruce E. Hansen, 1990. "Statistical Inference in Instrumental Variables Regression with I(1) Processes," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(1), pages 99-125.
- Park, Joon Y. & Phillips, Peter C.B., 1988.
"Statistical Inference in Regressions with Integrated Processes: Part 1,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 468-497, December.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Joon Y. Park, 1986. "Statistical Inference in Regressions with Integrated Processes: Part 1," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 811R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 1987.
- Ploberger, Werner & Kramer, Walter, 1992. "The CUSUM Test with OLS Residuals," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 271-285, March.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1988. "Spectral Regression for Cointegrated Time Series," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 872, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Quintos, Carmela E & Phillips, Peter C B, 1993. "Parameter Constancy in Cointegrating Regressions," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 675-706.
- Hansen, Bruce E, 2002.
"Tests for Parameter Instability in Regressions with I(1) Processes,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 45-59, January.
- Hansen, Bruce E, 1992. "Tests for Parameter Instability in Regressions with I(1) Processes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(3), pages 321-335, July.
- Saikkonen, Pentti, 1991. "Asymptotically Efficient Estimation of Cointegration Regressions," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(01), pages 1-21, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eiji Kurozumi & Yoichi Arai, 2007.
"Efficient estimation and inference in cointegrating regressions with structural change,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(4), pages 545-575, July.
- Kurozumi, Eiji & Arai, Yoichi, 2005. "Efficient Estimation and Inference in Cointegrating Regressions with Structural Change," Discussion Papers 2004-09, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Apergis Nicholas, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment Inward and Foreign Direct Investment Outward: Evidence from Panel Unit Root and Cointegration Tests with a Certain Number of Structural Changes," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Kuriyama Nina, 2016. "Testing cointegration in quantile regressions with an application to the term structure of interest rates," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 20(2), pages 107-121, April.
- Fabien Rondeau & Sébastien Pommier, 2012.
"Factors of R&D spillovers and European integration,"
AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 1970-1977.
- Sébastien Pommier & Fabien Rondeau, 2012. "Factors of R&D spillovers and European integration," Post-Print halshs-00725904, HAL.
- Marco Barassi & Guglielmo Caporale & Stephen Hall, 2005. "A Sequential Test for Structural Breaks in the Causal Linkages Between the G7 Short-Term Interest Rates," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 107-133, April.
- Joakim Westerlund, 2006.
"Testing for Panel Cointegration with Multiple Structural Breaks,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(1), pages 101-132, February.
- Westerlund, Joakim, 2005. "Testing for Panel Cointegration with Multiple Structural Breaks," Working Papers 2005:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Xiao, Zhijie & Phillips, Peter C. B., 2002.
"A CUSUM test for cointegration using regression residuals,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 43-61, May.
- Zhijie Xiao & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2001. "A CUSUM Test for Cointegration Using Regression Residuals," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1329, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Fabien Rondeau, 2006. "Pattern of trade and European economic integration : an unexpected relation," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200614, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Singh, Tarlok, 2010. "Does domestic saving cause economic growth? A time-series evidence from India," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 231-253, March.
- Barassi, Marco R. & Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Hall, Stephen G., 2005. "Interest rate linkages: a Kalman filter approach to detecting structural change," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 253-284, March.
- Toru Komaki & Jeremy Penzer, 2005. "Estimation of time-varying price elasticity in 1970-1997 Japanese raw milk supply by structural time-series model," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Chiquiar, Daniel & Ramos-Francia, Manuel, 2005. "Trade and business-cycle synchronization: evidence from Mexican and U.S. manufacturing industries," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 187-216, August.
- Manuel Ramos Francia & Daniel Chiquiar, 2004. "Bilateral Trade and Business Cycle Synchronization: Evidence from Mexico and United States Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 2004-05, Banco de México.
- Xiao, Zhijie, 2012. "Robust inference in nonstationary time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 169(2), pages 211-223.
- Vanessa Berenguer-Rico & Bent Nielsen, 2015. "Cumulated sum of squares statistics for non-linear and non-stationary regressions," Economics Papers 2015-W09, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Singh, Tarlok, 2008. "Testing the Saving-Investment correlations in India: An evidence from single-equation and system estimators," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1064-1079, September.
- Wankeun Oh, 2002. "Cointegration and Structural Change: An Application to the U.S. Demand for Money," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(1), pages 91-101, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:50:y:1996:i:2:p:179-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.