Identification and overidentification in SVECMs
Order criteria for identifying restrictions in SVECMs are derived. With KÂ -Â r common trends, KÂ -Â r columns of the long run matrix may have at most KÂ -Â rÂ -Â 1 zero restrictions each, while r columns may have arbitrarily many. For each shock, the number of restrictions must not exceed a certain upper bound.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert G. King & Charles I. Plosser & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1991.
"Stochastic trends and economic fluctuations,"
Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues
91-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Helmut Luetkepohl, 2005.
"Problems Related to Over-identifying Restrictions for Structural Vector Error Correction Models,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2005/15, European University Institute.
- Lütkepohl, Helmut, 2008. "Problems related to over-identifying restrictions for structural vector error correction models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 512-515, June.
- Paul Beaudry & Bernd Lucke, 2010.
"Letting Different Views about Business Cycles Compete,"
in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2009, Volume 24, pages 413-455
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Beaudry & Bernd Lucke, 2009. "Letting Different Views about Business Cycles Compete," NBER Working Papers 14950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987.
"Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-76, March.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015. "Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:108:y:2010:i:3:p:318-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.