How working time reduction affects jobs and wages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jennifer Hunt, 1999. "Has Work-Sharing Worked in Germany?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(1), pages 117-148.
- Matthieu Chemin & Etienne Wasmer, 2009.
"Using Alsace-Moselle Local Laws to Build a Difference-in-Differences Estimation Strategy of the Employment Effects of the 35-Hour Workweek Regulation in France,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(4), pages 487-524, October.
- Matthieu Chemin & Etienne Wasmer, 2009. "Using Alsace-Moselle Local Laws to Build a Difference-in-Differences Estimation Strategy of the Employment Effects of the 35-Hour Workweek Regulation in France," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/10198, Sciences Po.
- Mikal Skuterud, 2007. "Identifying the Potential of Work-Sharing as a Job-Creation Strategy," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25, pages 265-287.
- M. J. Andrews & T. Schank & R. Simmons, 2005. "Does Worksharing Work? Some Empirical Evidence From The Iab-Establishment Panel," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(2), pages 141-176, May.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute, 2006. "Wage mobility: do institutions make a difference?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 387-404, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lonnie Golden & Stuart Glosser, 2013. "Work sharing as a potential policy tool for creating more and better employment: A review of the evidence," Chapters,in: Work Sharing during the Great Recession, chapter 7, pages 203-258 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pedro Raposo & Jan Ours, 2010.
"How a Reduction of Standard Working Hours Affects Employment Dynamics,"
Springer, vol. 158(2), pages 193-207, June.
- Santos Raposo, P.M. & van Ours, J.C., 2009. "How a Reduction of Standard Working Hours Affects Employment Dynamics," Discussion Paper 2009-50, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sánchez, Rafael, 2013.
"Do reductions of standard hours affect employment transitions?: Evidence from Chile,"
Elsevier, pages 24-37.
- Sánchez, Rafael, 2010. "Do reductions of standard hours affect employment transitions? : Evidence from Chile," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 925, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Arvind Ashta, 2017. "Work-sharing from Different Angles: A literature review," Working Papers CEB 17-033, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stefan Marth, 2015. "How strong is the correlation between unemployment and growth really? The persistence of Okun's Law and how to weaken it," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 23, WWWforEurope.
- Portugal, Pedro & Raposo, Pedro, 2015. "Seriously Strengthening the Tax-Benefit Link," IZA Discussion Papers 8785, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martyn Andrews & Hans-Dieter Gerner & Thorsten Schank & Richard Upward, 2015.
"More hours, more jobs? The employment effects of longer working hours,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 67(2), pages 245-268.
- Andrews, Martyn J. & Gerner, Hans-Dieter & Schank, Thorsten & Upward, Richard, 2012. "More Hours, More Jobs? The Employment Effects of Longer Working Hours," IZA Discussion Papers 6652, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsWorkweek reduction Working hours Earnings;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:106:y:2010:i:1:p:61-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .