Winner's curse in toll road concessions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Laure Athias & Antonio Núñez, 2008. "Winner's curse in toll road concessions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00331821, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guasch, J. Luis & Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Straub, Stephane, 2003.
"Renegotiation of concession contracts in Latin America,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3011, The World Bank.
- J. Luis Guasch & Jean-Jacques Laffont & Stephane Straub, 2003. "Renegotiation of Concession Contracts in Latin America," ESE Discussion Papers 103, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Bulow, Jeremy & Klemperer, Paul, 1996. "Auctions versus Negotiations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 180-194, March.
- Milgrom, Paul R & Weber, Robert J, 1982. "A Theory of Auctions and Competitive Bidding," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1089-1122, September.
- Laffont,Jean-Jacques, 2005. "Regulation and Development," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521840187.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew Ryan & Flávio Menezes, 2015.
"Public-private partnerships for transport infrastructure: Some efficiency risks,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(3), pages 276-295, August.
- Matthew Ryan & Flavio Menezes, 2014. "Public-Private Partnerships for Transport Infrastructure: Some Efficiency Risks," Discussion Papers Series 499, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Loyola, Gino, 2012. "Optimal and efficient takeover contests with toeholds," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 203-216.
- Elisabetta Iossa, 2015.
"Contract and procurement design for PPPs in highways: the road ahead,"
Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics,
Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 42(3), pages 245-276, September.
- Elisabetta Iossa, 2015. "Contract and Procurement Design for PPPs in Highways: the Road Ahead," CEIS Research Paper 345, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 11 Jun 2015.
- Sergio Galletta & Mario Jametti & Agustin Redonda, 2015.
"Highway to Economic Growth? Competition in Public Works Tenders in the Democratic Republic of Congo,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 83(2), pages 240-252, June.
- Sergio Galletta & Mario Jametti & Agustin Redonda, 2012. "Highway to Economic Growth? Competition in Public Works Tenders in the Democratic Republic of Congo," CESifo Working Paper Series 4048, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sergio Galletta & Mario Jametti & Agustin Redonda, 2012. "Highway to Economic Growth? Competition in Public Works Tenders in the Democratic Republic of Congo," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1208, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Diego Aycinena & Rimvydas Baltaduonis & Lucas Rentschler, 2014. "Valuation structure in first-price and least-revenue auctions: an experimental investigation," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 17(1), pages 100-128, March.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2015. "Soft Budgets and Renegotiations in Public-Private Partnerships:Theory and Evidence," Working Papers wp408, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Athias, Laure & Macina, Moudo & Wicht, Pascal, 2017. "Public Private Partnerships: The Swiss Specificity," MPRA Paper 84131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reza Farrahi Moghaddam & Fereydoun Farrahi Moghaddam & Mohamed Cheriet, 2014. "A Multi-Entity Input Output (MEIO) Approach to Sustainability - Water-Energy-GHG (WEG) Footprint Statements in Use Cases from Auto and Telco Industries," Papers 1404.6227, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2014.
- Athias, Laure, 2007. "Political accountability, incentives, and Contractual design of public private partnerships," MPRA Paper 10538, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2015. "Soft Budgets and Renegotiations in Public-Private Partnerships: Theory and Evidence," Documentos de Trabajo 317, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
More about this item
KeywordsAuctions Common value Winner's curse Incomplete contracts Concessions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:101:y:2008:i:3:p:172-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.