Total embodied energy requirements and its decomposition in China's agricultural sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bicknell, Kathryn B. & Ball, Richard J. & Cullen, Ross & Bigsby, Hugh R., 1998. "New methodology for the ecological footprint with an application to the New Zealand economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 149-160, November.
- Mayumi, Kozo, 1991. "Temporary emancipation from land: from the industrial revolution to the present time," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 35-56, October.
- Bonny, Sylvie, 1993. "Is agriculture using more and more energy? A French case study," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 51-66.
- Hatirli, Selim Adem & Ozkan, Burhan & Fert, Cemal, 2005. "An econometric analysis of energy input-output in Turkish agriculture," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 608-623, December.
- Swanton, Clarence J. & Murphy, Stephen D. & Hume, David J. & Clements, David R., 1996. "Recent improvements in the energy efficiency of agriculture: Case studies from Ontario, Canada," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 399-418, December.
- Thi Anh Tuyet, Nguyen & Ishihara, Keiichi N., 2006. "Analysis of changing hidden energy flow in Vietnam," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1883-1888, September.
- Karkacier, Osman & Gokalp Goktolga, Z. & Cicek, Adnan, 2006. "A regression analysis of the effect of energy use in agriculture," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3796-3800, December.
- Pervanchon, F. & Bockstaller, C. & Girardin, P., 2002. "Assessment of energy use in arable farming systems by means of an agro-ecological indicator: the energy indicator," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 149-172, May.
- Uhlin, Hans-Erik, 1998. "Why energy productivity is increasing: An I-O analysis of Swedish agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 443-465, April.
- Hubacek, Klaus & Giljum, Stefan, 2003. "Applying physical input-output analysis to estimate land appropriation (ecological footprints) of international trade activities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 137-151, February.
- Wang, Qingbin & Halbrendt, Catherine & Johnson, Stanley R., 1996. "Grain Production and Environmental Management in China's Fertilizer Economy," Staff General Research Papers Archive 994, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barut, Zeliha Bereket & Ertekin, Can & Karaagac, Hasan Ali, 2011. "Tillage effects on energy use for corn silage in Mediterranean Coastal of Turkey," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5466-5475.
- Kim, Yong-Gun & Yoo, Jonghyun & Oh, Wankeun, 2015. "Driving forces of rapid CO2 emissions growth: A case of Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 144-155.
- Youguo Zhang, 2012. "Scale, Technique and Composition Effects in Trade-Related Carbon Emissions in China," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(3), pages 371-389, March.
- Wang, Ce & Liao, Hua & Pan, Su-Yan & Zhao, Lu-Tao & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2014.
"The fluctuations of China’s energy intensity: Biased technical change,"
Elsevier, pages 407-414.
- Ce Wang & Hua Liao & Su-Yan Pan & Lu-Tao Zhao & Yi-Ming Wei, 2014. "The fluctuations of China's energy intensity: Biased technical change," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 56, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Zhen, Wei & Qin, Quande & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2017. "Spatio-temporal patterns of energy consumption-related GHG emissions in China's crop production systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 274-284.
- Abbe Hamilton & Stephen B. Balogh & Adrienna Maxwell & Charles A. S. Hall, 2013. "Efficiency of Edible Agriculture in Canada and the U.S. Over the Past Three and Four Decades," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-30, March.
- Hua Liao & Ce Wang & Zhi-Shuang Zhu & Xiao-Wei Ma, 2012. "Structural decomposition analysis on energy intensity changes at regional level," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 40, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Huang, Yun-Hsun & Wu, Jung-Hua, 2013. "Analyzing the driving forces behind CO2 emissions and reduction strategies for energy-intensive sectors in Taiwan, 1996–2006," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 402-411.
- Hong, Jingke & Li, Clyde Zhengdao & Shen, Qiping & Xue, Fan & Sun, Bingxia & Zheng, Wei, 2017. "An Overview of the driving forces behind energy demand in China's construction industry: Evidence from 1990 to 2012," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 85-94.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-04-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:267:y:2013:i:c:p:102-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Su, Bin & Ang, B.W., 2012. "Structural decomposition analysis applied to energy and emissions: Some methodological developments," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 177-188.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy use Energy requirements Input-output modeling Decomposition analysis Agricultural productivity Energy efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:69:y:2010:i:7:p:1396-1404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .