Analysis of changing hidden energy flow in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mette Wier, 1998. "Sources of Changes in Emissions from Energy: A Structural Decomposition Analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 99-112.
- Bullard, Clark W. & Herendeen, Robert A., 1975. "The energy cost of goods and services," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 268-278, December.
- Ayres, Robert U & Kneese, Allen V, 1969. "Production , Consumption, and Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 282-297, June.
- Chia-Yon Chen & Adam Rose, 1990. "A Structural Decomposition Analysis of Changes in Energy Demand in Taiwan: 1971-1984," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 127-146.
- Bullard, Clark W. & Penner, Peter S. & Pilati, David A., 1978. "Net energy analysis : Handbook for combining process and input-output analysis," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 267-313, November.
- Casler, Stephen & Wilbur, Suzanne, 1984. "Energy input-output analysis : A simple guide," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 187-201, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Hongtao & Xi, Youmin & Guo, Ju'e & Li, Xia, 2010. "Energy embodied in the international trade of China: An energy input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 3957-3964, August.
- Nguyen, Khanh Q., 2008. "Impacts of a rise in electricity tariff on prices of other products in Vietnam," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3135-3139, August.
- Yang, Ranran & Long, Ruyin & Yue, Ting & Shi, Haihong, 2014. "Calculation of embodied energy in Sino-USA trade: 1997–2011," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 110-119.
- Jing Tian & Hua Liao & Ce Wang, 2015.
"Spatial–temporal variations of embodied carbon emission in global trade flows: 41 economies and 35 sectors,"
Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards,
Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 78(2), pages 1125-1144, September.
- Jing Tian & Hua Liao & Ce Wang, 2014. "Spatial-Temporal Variations of Embodied Carbon Emission in Global Trade Flows: 41 Economies and 35 Sectors," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 78, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Cruz Jr., Jose B. & Tan, Raymond R. & Culaba, Alvin B. & Ballacillo, Jo-Anne, 2009. "A dynamic input-output model for nascent bioenergy supply chains," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(Supplemen), pages 86-94, November.
- Huang, Yun-Hsun & Wu, Jung-Hua, 2013. "Analyzing the driving forces behind CO2 emissions and reduction strategies for energy-intensive sectors in Taiwan, 1996–2006," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 402-411.
- Zhang, Yan & Zheng, Hongmei & Fath, Brian D., 2014. "Analysis of the energy metabolism of urban socioeconomic sectors and the associated carbon footprints: Model development and a case study for Beijing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 540-551.
- Cao, Shuyan & Xie, Gaodi & Zhen, Lin, 2010. "Total embodied energy requirements and its decomposition in China's agricultural sector," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1396-1404, May.
- Nguyen Quoc Khanh, . "Study on the Impacts of Electricity TariffIncrease on the National Economy of Vietnam," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Su, Bin & Ang, B.W., 2012. "Structural decomposition analysis applied to energy and emissions: Some methodological developments," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 177-188.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:14:p:1883-1888. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .