Land ownership and conflicts over the use of resources: Implication for household vulnerability in eastern Ethiopia
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edella Schlager & Elinor Ostrom, 1992. "Property-Rights Regimes and Natural Resources: A Conceptual Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 249-262.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing, 2006.
"Tenure security and land-related investment: Evidence from Ethiopia,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1245-1277, July.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Adenew, Berhanu & Gebre-Selassie, Samuel & Nega, Berhanu, 2003. "Tenure security and land-related investment - evidence from Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2991, The World Bank.
- Deininger, Klaus & Castagnini, Raffaella, 2006. "Incidence and impact of land conflict in Uganda," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 321-345, July.
- Deininger, Klaus & Castagnini, Raffaella, 2004. "Incidence and impact of land conflict in Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3248, The World Bank.
- Han, Jae-Hwan & Harrison, R. Wes, 2004. "A Multinomial Logit Model Of Consumer Perceptions For Biotech Food Labeling," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20157, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association). Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)