Diagram for a small planet: The Production and Ecosystem Possibilities Curve
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Talberth, John & Bohara, Alok K., 2006. "Economic openness and green GDP," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 743-758, July.
- Costanza, Robert & Erickson, Jon & Fligger, Karen & Adams, Alan & Adams, Christian & Altschuler, Ben & Balter, Stephanie & Fisher, Brendan & Hike, Jessica & Kelly, Joe, 2004. "Estimates of the Genuine Progress Indicator (GPI) for Vermont, Chittenden County and Burlington, from 1950 to 2000," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 139-155, November.
- Dean Baker, 2003. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve: Comments," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 226-227, Winter.
- Frank, Robert H, 1985. "The Demand for Unobservable and Other Nonpositional Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 101-116, March.
- Maneschi, Andrea & Thweatt, William O., 1987. "Barone's 1908 representation of an economy's trade equilibrium and the gains from trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3-4), pages 375-382, May.
- Ruitenbeek, H. Jack, 1996. "Distribution of ecological entitlements: Implications for economic security and population movement," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 49-64, April.
- Bogale, Ayalneh & Taeb, Mohammed & Endo, Mitsugi, 2006. "Land ownership and conflicts over the use of resources: Implication for household vulnerability in eastern Ethiopia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 134-145, June.
- Richard A. Miller, 2000. "Ten Cheaper Spades: Production Theory and Cost Curves in the Short Run," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(2), pages 119-130, June.
- Susmita Dasgupta & Benoit Laplante & Hua Wang & David Wheeler, 2002. "Confronting the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 147-168, Winter.
- Boaz Moselle, 1995. "Allotments, enclosure, and proletarianization in early nineteenth-century southern England," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 48(3), pages 482-500, August.
- Matthew Clarke & Sardar M. N. Islam, 2006. "National account measures and sustainability objectives: present approaches and future prospects," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 219-233.
- Nestel, David, 1995. "Coffee in Mexico: international market, agricultural landscape and ecology," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 165-178, November.
- Jaroslav Vanek, 1959. "An Afterthought on the "Real Cost—Opportunity Cost" Dispute and Some Aspects of General Equilibrium Under Conditions of Variable Factor Supplies," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 198-208.
- Lawn, Philip A., 2003. "A theoretical foundation to support the Index of Sustainable Economic Welfare (ISEW), Genuine Progress Indicator (GPI), and other related indexes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 105-118, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsuzuki, Yoshiaki, 2008. "Relationships between water pollutant discharges per capita (PDCs) and indicators of economic level, water supply and sanitation in developing countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 273-287, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:64:y:2007:i:1:p:224-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.