Animal genetic resources and sustainable livelihoods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Drucker, Adam G. & Gomez, Veronica & Anderson, Simon, 2001. "The economic valuation of farm animal genetic resources: a survey of available methods," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-18, January.
- de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2000. "Rural poverty in Latin America: Determinants and exit paths," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 389-409, August.
- Dorward, Andrew & Anderson, Simon & Clark, Susanne & Keane, Bernadette & Moguel, Julieta, 2001. "Asset Functions And Livelihood Strategies: A Framework For Pro-Poor Analysis, Policy And Practice," ADU Working Papers 10918, Imperial College at Wye, Department of Agricultural Sciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halimani, T.E. & Muchadeyi, F.C. & Chimonyo, M. & Dzama, K., 2010. "Pig genetic resource conservation: The Southern African perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 944-951, March.
- Anderson, Simon & Centose, Roberta, 2006. "Property rights and the management of animal genetic resources: how to secure access to drylands resources for multiple users," CAPRi working papers 48, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ouma, Emily Awuor & Abdulai, Awudu, 2006. "Contribution of Economics to Design of Sustainable Cattle Breeding Programs in Eastern Africa: A Choice Experiment Approach," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25587, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Roessler, Regina & Drucker, Adam G. & Scarpa, Riccardo & Markemann, André & Lemke, Ute & Thuy, Le T. & Valle Zárate, Anne, 2008. "Using choice experiments to assess smallholder farmers' preferences for pig breeding traits in different production systems in North-West Vietnam," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 184-192, May.
- Girma T. Kassie & Awudu Abdulai & Clemens Wollny, 2009. "Valuing Traits of Indigenous Cows in Central Ethiopia," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 386-401.
- Okeyo, Ally Mwai & Persley, Gabrielle J. & Kemp, Steve J., 2010. "Livestock and Biodiversity: The Case of Cattle in Africa," Conference Proceedings 2010 125244, Crawford Fund.
- Eric Ruto & Guy Garrod & Riccardo Scarpa, 2008.
"Valuing animal genetic resources: a choice modeling application to indigenous cattle in Kenya,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 38(1), pages 89-98, January.
- Eric Ruto & Guy Garrod & Riccardo Scarpa, 2007. "Valuing Animal Genetic Resources: A Choice Modeling Application to Indigenous Cattle in Kenya," Working Papers in Economics 07/05, University of Waikato.
- Anderson, Simon & Centonze, Roberta, 2007. "Property Rights and the Management of Animal Genetic Resources," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1529-1541, September.
- Eric Ruto & Riccardo Scarpa, 2010. "Using Choice Experiments to Investigate Preferences for Cattle Traits in Kenya," Chapters,in: Choice Experiments in Developing Countries, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pascual, Unai & Narloch, Ulf & Nordhagen, Stella & Drucker, Adam G., 2011. "The economics of agrobiodiversity conservation for food security under climate change," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(1).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:45:y:2003:i:3:p:331-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.