A general equilibrium analysis of the insurance bonding approach to pollution threats
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Merrifield, John D., 1988. "The impact of selected abatement strategies on transnational pollution, the terms of trade, and factor rewards: A general equilibrium approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 259-284, September.
- Noll, Roger G, 1996. "The Complex Politics of Catastrophe Economics," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 12(2-3), pages 141-46, May.
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557.
- Zeckhauser, Richard J, 1996. "The Economics of Catastrophes," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 12(2-3), pages 113-40, May.
- Comolli, Paul M., 1977. "Pollution control in a simplified general-equilibrium model with production externalities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 289-304, December.
- Cornwell, Laura & Costanza, Robert, 1994. "An experimental analysis of the effectiveness of an environmental assurance bonding system on player behavior in a simulated firm," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 213-226, December.
- Farber, Stephen, 1991. "Regulatory schemes and self-protective environmental risk control: a comparison of insurance, liability, and deposit/refund systems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 231-245, September.
- Forster, Bruce A., 1977. "Pollution control is a two-sector dynamic general equilibrium model," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 305-312, December.
- John Merrifield, 1990. "A critical overview of the evolutionary approach to air pollution abatement policy," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 367-380.
- Epstein, Richard A, 1996. "Catastrophic Responses to Catastrophic Risks," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 12(2-3), pages 287-308, May.
- Kunreuther, Howard, 1996. "Mitigating Disaster Losses through Insurance," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 12(2-3), pages 171-87, May.
- Priest, George L, 1996. "The Government, the Market, and the Problem of Catastrophic Loss," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 12(2-3), pages 219-37, May.
- Dwight M. Jaffee & Thomas Russell, 1996. "Catastrophe Insurance, Capital Markets and Uninsurable Risks," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-12, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:40:y:2002:i:1:p:103-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.