A general equilibrium analysis of the insurance bonding approach to pollution threats
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kunreuther, Howard, 1996. "Mitigating Disaster Losses through Insurance," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 12(2-3), pages 171-187, May.
- Noll, Roger G, 1996. "The Complex Politics of Catastrophe Economics," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 12(2-3), pages 141-146, May.
- Comolli, Paul M., 1977. "Pollution control in a simplified general-equilibrium model with production externalities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 289-304, December.
- Zeckhauser, Richard J, 1996. "The Economics of Catastrophes," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 12(2-3), pages 113-140, May.
- John Merrifield, 1990. "A critical overview of the evolutionary approach to air pollution abatement policy," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 367-380.
- Farber, Stephen, 1991. "Regulatory schemes and self-protective environmental risk control: a comparison of insurance, liability, and deposit/refund systems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 231-245, September.
- Epstein, Richard A, 1996. "Catastrophic Responses to Catastrophic Risks," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 12(2-3), pages 287-308, May.
- Dwight M. Jaffee & Thomas Russell, 1996. "Catastrophe Insurance, Capital Markets and Uninsurable Risks," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-12, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557-557.
- Merrifield, John D., 1988. "The impact of selected abatement strategies on transnational pollution, the terms of trade, and factor rewards: A general equilibrium approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 259-284, September.
- Cornwell, Laura & Costanza, Robert, 1994. "An experimental analysis of the effectiveness of an environmental assurance bonding system on player behavior in a simulated firm," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 213-226, December.
- Priest, George L, 1996. "The Government, the Market, and the Problem of Catastrophic Loss," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 12(2-3), pages 219-237, May.
- Forster, Bruce A., 1977. "Pollution control is a two-sector dynamic general equilibrium model," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 305-312, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kvakkestad, Valborg & Vatn, Arild, 2011. "Governing uncertain and unknown effects of genetically modified crops," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 524-532, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:40:y:2002:i:1:p:103-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.