Pollution control in a simplified general-equilibrium model with production externalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Merrifield, John, 2002. "A general equilibrium analysis of the insurance bonding approach to pollution threats," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 103-115, January.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama & Aude Pommeret & Fabien Prieur, 2014.
"Optimal Emission Policy under the Risk of Irreversible Pollution,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 16(6), pages 959-980, December.
- Ayong Le Kama, Alain & Pommeret, Aude & Prieur, Fabien, 2011. "Optimal Emission Policy under the Risk of Irreversible Pollution," Sustainable Development Papers 101292, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Alain Ayong Le Kama & Aude Pommeret & Fabien Prieur, 2014. "Optimal emission policy under the risk of irreversible pollution," Post-Print hal-01280775, HAL.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama & Aude Pommeret & Fabien Prieur, 2011. "Optimal Emission Policy under the Risk of Irreversible Pollution," Working Papers 2011.14, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama & Aude Pommeret & Fabien Prieur, 2014. "Optimal Emission Policy under the Risk of Irreversible Pollution," Post-Print hal-01385830, HAL.
- Shelby Gerking, 1998. "Spatial economic aspects of the environment and environmental policy: New directions for research," ERSA conference papers ersa98p384, European Regional Science Association.
- Fabien Prieur, 2009.
"The environmental Kuznets curve in a world of irreversibility,"
Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 40(1), pages 57-90, July.
- Fabien Prieur, 2007. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve in a World of Irreversibility," Working Papers 2007.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Prieur, Fabien, 2007. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve in a World of Irreversibility," Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers 9546, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Tahvonen, Olli & Withagen, Cees, 1996. "Optimality of irreversible pollution accumulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1775-1795.
- Markusen James R. & Morey Edward R. & Olewiler Nancy D., 1993.
"Environmental Policy when Market Structure and Plant Locations Are Endogenous,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 69-86, January.
- Markusen, James R. & Olewiler, Nancy, 1990. "Environmental Policy When Market Structure And Plant Locations Are Endogenous," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 270890, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- James R. Markusen & Edward R. Morey & Nancy Olewiler, 1991. "Environmental Policy When Market Structure and Plant Locations are Endo-genous," NBER Working Papers 3671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franz Wirl & Cees Withagen, 2000. "Complexities due to sluggish expansion of backstop technologies," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 72(2), pages 153-174, June.
- Chen, Jhy-hwa & Yang, Chih-yu & Shieh, Jhy-yuan & Chang, Juin-jen, 2020. "Consumption aspirations in dirty and clean goods and economic growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 254-266.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:4:y:1977:i:4:p:289-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.