Complexities due to sluggish expansion of backstop technologies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rüdiger Pethig, 1992. "Ecological Dynamics and the Valuation of Environmental Change," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 37-92, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Franz Wirl, 1991. "(Monopolistic) resource extraction and limit pricing: The market penetration of competitively produced synfuels," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(2), pages 157-178, June.
- Tahvonen, Olli & Withagen, Cees, 1996. "Optimality of irreversible pollution accumulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1775-1795.
- Comolli, Paul M., 1977. "Pollution control in a simplified general-equilibrium model with production externalities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 289-304, December.
- Toman, Michael A. & Withagen, Cees, 2000.
"Accumulative pollution, "clean technology," and policy design,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 367-384, October.
- Toman, Michael & Withagen, Cees, 1998. "Accumulative Pollution, "Clean Technology," and Policy Design," Discussion Papers dp-98-43, Resources For the Future.
- Forster, Bruce A., 1975. "Optimal pollution control with a nonconstant exponential rate of decay," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-6, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2014.
"Timing of adoption of clean technologies, transboundary pollution and international trade,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-31.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2012. "Timing of adoption of clean technologies, transboundary pollution and international trade," MPRA Paper 42467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2013. "Timing of adoption of clean technologies, transboundary pollution and international trade," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-50, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Slim Ben Youssef, 2015.
"Timing of Adoption of Clean Technologies by Regulated Monopolies,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(1), pages 77-92, March.
- Ben Youssef, Slim, 2010. "Timing of adoption of clean technologies by regulated monopolies," MPRA Paper 42470, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2012.
- Carolyn Fischer & Cees Withagen & Michael Toman, 2004. "Optimal Investment in Clean Production Capacity," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(3), pages 325-345, July.
More about this item
Keywordspollution; backstop; limit cycles; Q2; D6;
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:72:y:2000:i:2:p:153-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.