Complexities due to sluggish expansion of backstop technologies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rüdiger Pethig, 1992. "Ecological Dynamics and the Valuation of Environmental Change," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 37-92, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Franz Wirl, 1991. "(Monopolistic) resource extraction and limit pricing: The market penetration of competitively produced synfuels," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(2), pages 157-178, June.
- Forster, Bruce A., 1975. "Optimal pollution control with a nonconstant exponential rate of decay," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-6, September.
- Tahvonen, Olli & Withagen, Cees, 1996. "Optimality of irreversible pollution accumulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1775-1795.
- Comolli, Paul M., 1977. "Pollution control in a simplified general-equilibrium model with production externalities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 289-304, December.
- Toman, Michael A. & Withagen, Cees, 2000.
"Accumulative pollution, "clean technology," and policy design,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 367-384, October.
- Toman, Michael & Withagen, Cees, 1998. "Accumulative Pollution, "Clean Technology," and Policy Design," Discussion Papers dp-98-43, Resources For the Future.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2014.
"Timing of adoption of clean technologies, transboundary pollution and international trade,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-31.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2012. "Timing of adoption of clean technologies, transboundary pollution and international trade," MPRA Paper 42467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2013. "Timing of adoption of clean technologies, transboundary pollution and international trade," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-50, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Slim Ben Youssef, 2015.
"Timing of Adoption of Clean Technologies by Regulated Monopolies,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(1), pages 77-92, March.
- Ben Youssef, Slim, 2010. "Timing of adoption of clean technologies by regulated monopolies," MPRA Paper 42470, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2012.
- Carolyn Fischer & Cees Withagen & Michael Toman, 2004. "Optimal Investment in Clean Production Capacity," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(3), pages 325-345, July.
More about this item
Keywordspollution; backstop; limit cycles; Q2; D6;
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:72:y:2000:i:2:p:153-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .