Complexities due to sluggish expansion of backstop technologies
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 72 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tahvonen, Olli & Withagen, Cees, 1996. "Optimality of irreversible pollution accumulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1775-1795.
- Comolli, Paul M., 1977. "Pollution control in a simplified general-equilibrium model with production externalities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 289-304, December.
- Rüdiger Pethig, 1992. "Ecological Dynamics and the Valuation of Environmental Change," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 37-92, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Toman, Michael A. & Withagen, Cees, 2000.
"Accumulative pollution, "clean technology," and policy design,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 367-384, October.
- Toman, Michael & Withagen, Cees, 1998. "Accumulative Pollution, "Clean Technology," and Policy Design," Discussion Papers dp-98-43, Resources For the Future.
- Franz Wirl, 1991. "(Monopolistic) resource extraction and limit pricing: The market penetration of competitively produced synfuels," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(2), pages 157-178, June.
- Forster, Bruce A., 1975. "Optimal pollution control with a nonconstant exponential rate of decay," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-6, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)