Complexities due to sluggish expansion of backstop technologies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 72 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rüdiger Pethig, 1992. "Ecological Dynamics and the Valuation of Environmental Change," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 37-92, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Franz Wirl, 1991. "(Monopolistic) resource extraction and limit pricing: The market penetration of competitively produced synfuels," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(2), pages 157-178, June.
- Tahvonen, Olli & Withagen, Cees, 1996. "Optimality of irreversible pollution accumulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1775-1795.
- Comolli, Paul M., 1977. "Pollution control in a simplified general-equilibrium model with production externalities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 289-304, December.
- Toman, Michael A. & Withagen, Cees, 2000.
"Accumulative pollution, "clean technology," and policy design,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 367-384, October.
- Toman, Michael & Withagen, Cees, 1998. "Accumulative Pollution, "Clean Technology," and Policy Design," Discussion Papers dp-98-43, Resources For the Future.
- Forster, Bruce A., 1975. "Optimal pollution control with a nonconstant exponential rate of decay," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-6, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)