Ecological Dynamics and the Valuation of Environmental Change
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sjak Smulders, 1995.
"Entropy, environment, and endogenous economic growth,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(2), pages 319-340, August.
- Smulders, J.A., 1995. "Entropy, environment and endogenous economic growth," Other publications TiSEM 6d717cee-3506-4f14-8a21-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Prieur, Fabien & Tidball, Mabel & Withagen, Cees, 2013.
"Optimal emission-extraction policy in a world of scarcity and irreversibility,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 637-658.
- Fabien Prieur & Mabel Tidball & Cees A. Withagen, 2011. "Optimal Emission-Extraction Policy in a World of Scarcity and Irreversibility," CESifo Working Paper Series 3512, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fabien Prieur & Mabel Tidball & Cees Withagen, 2012. "Optimal Emission-Extraction Policy in a World of Scarcity and Irreversibility," OxCarre Working Papers 077, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2005. "Economic growth and the environment," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 23, pages 1219-1271 Elsevier.
- Franz Wirl & Cees Withagen, 2000. "Complexities due to sluggish expansion of backstop technologies," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 72(2), pages 153-174, June.
- Klaus Fiedler, 1997. "The conditions for ecological sustainable development in the context of a double-limited selfpurification model of an aggregate water resource," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(3), pages 309-321, April.
- Tahvonen, Olli & Withagen, Cees, 1996. "Optimality of irreversible pollution accumulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1775-1795.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sie:siegen:37-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Gail). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwsiede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .