Fifty shades of green: Revisiting decoupling by economic sectors and air pollutants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Claire Brunel & Arik Levinson, 2013. "Measuring Environmental Regulatory Stringency," Working Papers gueconwpa~13-13-02, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Ian Parry & Chandara Veung & Dirk Heine, 2015.
"How Much Carbon Pricing Is In Countries’ Own Interests? The Critical Role Of Co-Benefits,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(04), pages 1-26, November.
- Ian W.H. Parry & Chandara Veung & Dirk Heine, 2014. "How Much Carbon Pricing is in Countries’ Own Interests? The Critical Role of Co-Benefits," IMF Working Papers 14/174, International Monetary Fund.
- Ian Parry & Chandara Veung & Dirk Heine, 2014. "How Much Carbon Pricing is in Countries' Own Interests? The Critical Role of Co-Benefits," CESifo Working Paper Series 5015, CESifo Group Munich.
- Enrico Botta & Tomasz Koźluk, 2014. "Measuring Environmental Policy Stringency in OECD Countries: A Composite Index Approach," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1177, OECD Publishing.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los & Robert Stehrer & Gaaitzen J. Vries, 2015. "An Illustrated User Guide to the World Input–Output Database: the Case of Global Automotive Production," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 575-605, August.
- Tapio, Petri, 2005. "Towards a theory of decoupling: degrees of decoupling in the EU and the case of road traffic in Finland between 1970 and 2001," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 137-151, March.
- Peters, Glen P., 2008. "From production-based to consumption-based national emission inventories," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 13-23, March.
- Wiedmann, Thomas, 2009. "A review of recent multi-region input-output models used for consumption-based emission and resource accounting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 211-222, December.
- Arindrajit Dube & T. William Lester & Michael Reich, 2010.
"Minimum Wage Effects Across State Borders: Estimates Using Contiguous Counties,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 92(4), pages 945-964, November.
- Dube, Andrajit & Lester, T. William & Reich, Michael, 2010. "Minimum Wage Effects Across State Borders: Estimates Using Contiguous Counties," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt86w5m90m, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Catherine Brinkley, 2014. "Decoupled: Successful Planning Policies in Countries that Have Reduced per Capita Greenhouse Gas Emissions with Continued Economic Growth," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 32(6), pages 1083-1099, December.
- de Koning, Arjan & Bruckner, Martin & Lutter, Stephan & Wood, Richard & Stadler, Konstantin & Tukker, Arnold, 2015. "Effect of aggregation and disaggregation on embodied material use of products in input–output analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 289-299.
- Catherine Brinkley, 2014. "Decoupled: successful planning policies in countries that have reduced per capita greenhouse gas emissions with continued economic growth," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(6), pages 1083-1099, December.
- Kyle W. Knight & Juliet B. Schor, 2014. "Economic Growth and Climate Change: A Cross-National Analysis of Territorial and Consumption-Based Carbon Emissions in High-Income Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(6), pages 1-10, June.
- Arindrajit Dube & Ethan Kaplan & Owen Thompson, 2016. "Nurse Unions and Patient Outcomes," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 69(4), pages 803-833, August.
- Elisabeth Conrad & Louis F. Cassar, 2014. "Decoupling Economic Growth and Environmental Degradation: Reviewing Progress to Date in the Small Island State of Malta," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(10), pages 1-22, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orset, Caroline, 2019.
"How Do Travellers Respond to Health and Environmental Policies to Reduce Air Pollution?,"
Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 68-82.
- Caroline Orset, 2017. "How do travellers respond to health and environmental policies to reduce air pollution?," Working Papers 2017/02, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Caroline Orset, 2019. "How do travellers respond to health and environmental policies to reduce air pollution?," Post-Print hal-01866811, HAL.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1092-:d:102344 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:endesu:v:20:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10668-018-0238-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeyhun I. Mikayilov & Fakhri J. Hasanov & Marzio Galeotti, 2018. "Decoupling of C02 Emissions and GDP: A Time-Varying Cointegration Approach," IEFE Working Papers 101, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Marwil J. Dávila-Fernández & Serena Sordi, 2018. "Attitudes Toward Climate Policies in a Macrodynamic Model of the Economy," Department of Economics University of Siena 784, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:116:y:2018:i:c:p:30-38 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency; Decoupling indicators; Environmental policy stringency;
- O44 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Environment and Growth
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:133:y:2017:i:c:p:111-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.