Marijuana consumption and school failure among Spanish students
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Michael Grossman & Frank J. Chaloupka & Patrick M. O'Malley & Lloyd D. Johnston & Matthew C. Farrelly, 2001. "Marijuana and Youth," NBER Chapters, in: Risky Behavior among Youths: An Economic Analysis, pages 271-326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremy W. Bray & Gary A. Zarkin & Chris Ringwalt & Junfeng Qi, 2000. "The relationship between marijuana initiation and dropping out of high school," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 9-18.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:6:887-892_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank J. Chaloupka & Adit Laixuthai, 1997.
"Do Youths Substitute Alcohol and Marijuana? Some Econometric Evidence,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 23(3), pages 253-276, Summer.
- Frank J. Chaloupka & Adit Laixuthai, 1994. "Do Youths Substitute Alcohol and Marijuana? Some Econometric Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1978. "The Estimation of a Simultaneous Equation Generalized Probit Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 1193-1205, September.
- Mallar, Charles D, 1977. "The Estimation of Simultaneous Probability Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(7), pages 1717-1722, October.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.70.6.604_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey DeSimone, 1998. "Is Marijuana a Gateway Drug?," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 24(2), pages 149-164, Spring.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1999:89:10:1549-1554_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sander, William, 1998. "The effects of schooling and cognitive ability on smoking and marijuana use by young adults," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 317-324, June.
- Rivers, Douglas & Vuong, Quang H., 1988. "Limited information estimators and exogeneity tests for simultaneous probit models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 347-366, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Ours, Jan C. & Williams, Jenny, 2009.
"Why parents worry: Initiation into cannabis use by youth and their educational attainment,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 132-142, January.
- Jan C. van Ours & Jenny Williams, 2007. "Why Parents Worry: Initiation into Cannabis Use by Youth and their Educational Attainment," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1013, The University of Melbourne.
- van Ours, J.C. & Williams, J., 2007. "Why Parents Worry : Initiation into Cannabis use by Youth and their Educational Attainment," Discussion Paper 2007-60, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van Ours, Jan C & Williams, Jenny, 2007. "Why Parents Worry: Initiation into Cannabis Use by Youth and their Educational Attainment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6449, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlos Casacuberta & Mariana Gerstenblüth & Patricia Triunfo, 2012. "Aportes del análisis económico al estudio de las drogas," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0112, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Ferrando-Latorre, Sandra, 2017. "Risky consumption and intergenerational mobility: a research program in a family context," MPRA Paper 79777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Campaña, Juan Carlos, 2017.
"¿Pueden llegar a ser adictivos los comportamientos juveniles sedentarios en el hogar? Un programa de investigación con respuestas conceptuales y evidencia empírica
[Can sedentary youth behaviors be," MPRA Paper 81401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferrando, Sandra, 2017. "Risky consumption among adolescents: A survey for Spain," MPRA Paper 79465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rosa Duarte & Jose-Julian Escario & Jose-Alberto Molina, 2011. "'Me, my classmates and my buddies': analysing peer group effects on student marijuana consumption," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 89-105.
- Rosa Duarte & José Julián Escario & José Alberto Molina, 2013. "Socio-demographic determinants of planning suicide and marijuana use among youths: are these patterns of behaviour causally related?," Documentos de Trabajo dt2013-03, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Lionel Perini & Joachim Marti, 2013. "The impact of cannabis use on short-term educatonal outcomes," IRENE Working Papers 13-03, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Rosa Duarte & Jose Julián Escario & José Alberto Molina, 2011. "Peer Effects, Unobserved Factors And Risk Behaviours In Adolescence," Revista de Economia Aplicada, Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 19(1), pages 125-151, Spring.
- Duarte, Rosa & Escario, José-Julián & Molina, José Alberto, 2007. "Peer Effects, Unobserved Factors and Risk Behaviours: An Analysis of Alcohol Abuse and Truancy among Adolescents," IZA Discussion Papers 2589, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chu, Yu-Wei Luke & Gershenson, Seth, 2018.
"High times: The effect of medical marijuana laws on student time use,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 142-153.
- Chu, Yu-Wei Luke & Gershenson, Seth, 2016. "High Times: The Effect of Medical Marijuana Laws on Student Time Use," IZA Discussion Papers 9887, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chu, Luke Yu-Wei & Gershenson, Seth, 2016. "High times: The effect of medical marijuana laws on student time use," Working Paper Series 5046, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:25:y:2006:i:5:p:472-481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.