Interaction between model builders and policy makers in the Norwegian tradition
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zalm, G., 1998. "The relevance of economic modelling for policy decisions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 309-316, July.
- Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1984. "Applied General-Equilibrium Models of Taxation and International Trade: An Introduction and Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 1007-51, September.
- Bjerkholt, Olav, 1995. "When input-output analysis came to Norway," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 319-330, August.
- Donders, Jan & Graafland, Johan, 1998. "CPB models and employment policy in the Netherlands," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 341-356, July.
- Aukrust, Odd, 1970. "PRIM I: A Model of the Price and Income Distribution Mechanism of an Open Economy," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 16(1), pages 51-78, March.
- Smith, Ron, 1998. "Emergent policy-making with macroeconometric models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 429-442, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:15:y:1998:i:3:p:317-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.