The simple analytics of optimal growth with illegal migrants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hazari, Bharat R. & Sgro, Pasquale M., 2003. "The simple analytics of optimal growth with illegal migrants," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0301, CEPREMAP.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bharat R. Hazari & Pasquale M. Sgro, 2000. "Illegal Migration, Border Enforcement, and Growth," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 258-267, October.
- Hillman, Arye L. & Weiss, Avi, 1999. "A theory of permissible illegal immigration," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 585-604, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Petrucci, 2015. "Deviating from the Friedman Rule: A Good Idea with Illegal Immigration?," Working Papers CELEG 1502, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Carmen Camacho & Fabio Mariani & Luca Pensieroso, 2017.
"Illegal immigration and the shadow economy,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 24(6), pages 1050-1080, December.
- Carmen Camacho & Fabio Mariani & Luca Pensieroso, 2015. "Illegal Immigration and the Shadow Economy," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2015014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Carmen Camacho & Fabio Mariani & Luca Pensieroso, 2015. "Illegal Immigration and the Shadow Economy," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15055, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Camacho, Carmen & Mariani, Fabio & Pensieroso, Luca, 2015. "Illegal Immigration and the Shadow Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 9545, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carmen Camacho & Fabio Mariani & Luca Pensieroso, 2015. "Illegal Immigration and the Shadow Economy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01178945, HAL.
- Andri Chassamboulli & Theodore Palivos, 2014.
"A Search‐Equilibrium Approach To The Effects Of Immigration On Labor Market Outcomes,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 55, pages 111-129, February.
- Chassamboulli, Andri & Palivos, Theodore, 2012. "A Search-Equilibrium Approach to the Effects of Immigration on Labor Market Outcomes," MPRA Paper 43297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andri Chassamboulli & Theodore Palivos, 2012. "A Search-Equilibrium Approach to the Effects of Immigration on Labor Market Outcomes," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 17-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Theodore Palivos & Jianpo Xue & Chong K. Yip, 2011. "Illegal Immigration, Factor Substitution and Economic Growth," Discussion Paper Series 2011_10, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jun 2011.
- Gemma Larramona & Jesus Clemente & Pedro Garcia-Castrillo, 2004. "Illegal immigration and a heterogeneous labour force. When can quotas generate an internal conflict?," ERSA conference papers ersa04p125, European Regional Science Association.
- Andri Chassamboulli & Theodore Palivos, 2010.
"“Give me your Tired, your Poor,” so I can Prosper: Immigration in Search Equilibrium,"
University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics
12-2010, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Chassamboulli, Andri & Palivos, Theodore, 2010. ""Give me your Tired, your Poor," so I can Prosper: Immigration in Search Equilibrium," MPRA Paper 32379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioana Viasu, 2014. "Migrant Labor, Unemployment and Optimal Growth," Computational Methods in Social Sciences (CMSS), "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 2(2), pages 30-38, December.
- Cheuk Yin Ho, 2007. "Illegal migration and economic growth: simulation analysis in an international context," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(41), pages 1-13.
- Moy, Hon Man & Yip, Chong K., 2006. "The simple analytics of optimal growth with illegal migrants: A clarification," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2469-2475, December.
- Theodore Palivos & Chong K. Yip, 2007. "Illegal Immigration in a Heterogeneous Society," Departmental Working Papers _188, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Theodore Palivos, 2009. "Welfare effects of illegal immigration," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, pages 131-144.
- Franck Düvell, 2011. "Irregular Immigration, Economics and Politics," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 9(3), pages 60-68, October.
- Djajić, Slobodan, 2013. "Barriers to immigration and the dynamics of emigration," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 41-52.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:9:y:2011:i:3:p:60-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Theodore Palivos & Chong Yip, 2010. "Illegal immigration in a heterogeneous labor market," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 21-47, September.
- Parello, Carmelo Pierpaolo, 2012.
"Indeterminacy in a dynamic small open economy with international migration,"
40013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmelo Pierpaolo Parello, 2012. "Indeterminacy in a Dynamic Small Open Economy with International Migration," Working Papers 159, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Djajić, Slobodan & Vinogradova, Alexandra, 2013. "Undocumented migrants in debt," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 15-24.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:41:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jesús Clemente & Gemma Larramona, 2012. "Can a legalization programme for immigrants generate conflict among natives?," Chapters,in: Migration Impact Assessment, chapter 11, pages 365-386 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Maria Concetta Chiuri & Giuseppe De Arcangelis & Giovanni Ferri, 2007. "Crisis in the coutries of origen and illegal immigration into europe via Italy," Working Papers 77, Sapienza University of Rome, CIDEI.
- Gemma Larramona & Jesus Clemente & Fernando Pueyo, 2005. "Politics of immigration - quotas of entrance and hidden economy," ERSA conference papers ersa05p536, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:9:y:2011:i:3:p:16752111 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:28:y:2003:i:1:p:141-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.