Competitive dynamics of web sites
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deniz Yuret & Ayla Ogus & Michael de la Maza, 1999. "Modeling the Economics of Internet Companies," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 152, Society for Computational Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ren, Yawei & Yang, Deli & Diao, Xinjun, 2010. "Market segmentation strategy in internet market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(8), pages 1688-1698.
- Zhihong Tian & Zhenji Zhang & Ruize Gao, 2016. "Optimization in e-commerce market network based on value order parameter," Information Technology and Management, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 187-197, June.
- Wan, Xiaoji & Deng, Guishi & Bai, Yang & Xue, Shaowei, 2012. "The influence of learning and updating speed on the growth of commercial websites," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(15), pages 4018-4030.
- Schmidt, Andreas U., 2006. "Multi-level markets and incentives for information goods," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 125-138, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:27:y:2003:i:11-12:p:2195-2206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .