Market segmentation strategy in internet market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Yuanshi & Wu, Hong, 2004. "Dynamics of a cooperation–competition model for the WWW market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 339(3), pages 609-620.
- Jiang, Jifa & Cheng, Zhixin, 2006. "The complete strategic classification for a cooperation–competition model in the WWW market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 363(2), pages 527-536.
- López, Luis & Sanjuán, Miguel A.F., 2001. "Defining strategies to win in the Internet market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 301(1), pages 512-534.
- Maurer, Sebastian M. & Huberman, Bernardo A., 2003. "Competitive dynamics of web sites," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(11-12), pages 2195-2206, September.
- Maurer, Sebastian M. & Huberman, Bernardo A., 2003. "Competitive dynamics of web sites," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 2195-2206.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markéta Lhotáková & Květa Olšanová, 2015. "Top Level Results of a Study of Czech Households´ Awareness of the Food Advertising Industry’s Self-Regulation Related to Children," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(2), pages 48-59.
- Wan, Xiaoji & Deng, Guishi & Bai, Yang & Xue, Shaowei, 2012. "The influence of learning and updating speed on the growth of commercial websites," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(15), pages 4018-4030.
More about this item
KeywordsInternet market; Competition dynamics; Stability; Market segmentation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:389:y:2010:i:8:p:1688-1698. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.