Social affiliation and the demand for health services: Caste and child health in South India
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bhargava, Alok & Chowdhury, Sadia & Singh, K.K., 2005. "Healthcare infrastructure, contraceptive use and infant mortality in Uttar Pradesh, India," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 388-404, December.
- Bonu, Sekhar & Rani, Manju & Baker, Timothy D., 2003. "The impact of the national polio immunization campaign on levels and equity in immunization coverage: evidence from rural North India," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(10), pages 1807-1819, November.
- Ashwini Deshpande, 2002. "Assets versus Autonomy? The Changing Face of the Gender-Caste Overlap in India," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 19-35.
- Navaneetham, K. & Dharmalingam, A., 2002. "Utilization of maternal health care services in Southern India," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(10), pages 1849-1869, November.
- Oecd, 2002. "Gender and Economic Reform," OECD Journal on Development, OECD Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 7-42.
- Ron Ayres & Manuela Torrijos Simon, 2003. "Education, Poverty and Sustainable Livelihoods in Tamil Nadu: Inequalities, opportunities and constraints," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 211-229.
- Sarah Burgard, 2002. "Does race matter? Children’s height in Brazil and South Africa," Demography, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 763-790, November.
- Das, Jishnu & Hammer, Jeffrey, 2004. "Strained mercy : The quality of medical care in Delhi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3228, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:83:y:2007:i:2:p:256-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.