Social affiliation and the demand for health services: Caste and child health in South India
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ashwini Deshpande, 2002. "Assets versus Autonomy? The Changing Face of the Gender-Caste Overlap in India," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 19-35.
- Alok Bhargava & Sadia Chowdhury & K. K. Singh, 2006.
"Healthcare infrastructure, contraceptive use and infant mortality in Uttar Pradesh, India,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,
in: Econometrics, Statistics And Computational Approaches In Food And Health Sciences, chapter 23, pages 319-335
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Bhargava, Alok & Chowdhury, Sadia & Singh, K.K., 2005. "Healthcare infrastructure, contraceptive use and infant mortality in Uttar Pradesh, India," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 388-404, December.
- Bonu, Sekhar & Rani, Manju & Baker, Timothy D., 2003. "The impact of the national polio immunization campaign on levels and equity in immunization coverage: evidence from rural North India," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(10), pages 1807-1819, November.
- Ron Ayres & Manuela Torrijos Simon, 2003. "Education, Poverty and Sustainable Livelihoods in Tamil Nadu: Inequalities, opportunities and constraints," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 211-229.
- Navaneetham, K. & Dharmalingam, A., 2002. "Utilization of maternal health care services in Southern India," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(10), pages 1849-1869, November.
- Sarah Burgard, 2002. "Does race matter? Children’s height in Brazil and South Africa," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 39(4), pages 763-790, November.
- Oecd, 2003. "Gender and Economic Reform," OECD Journal on Development, OECD Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 7-42.
- Das, Jishnu & Hammer, Jeffrey, 2004. "Strained mercy : The quality of medical care in Delhi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3228, The World Bank. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)