International joint venture, licensing and buy-out under asymmetric information
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marjit, S., 1988.
"Rationalizing Public-Private Joint Ventures In An Open Economy: A Strategic Approach,"
88-1, Florida - College of Business Administration.
- Marjit, Sugata, 1990. "Rationalizing public-private joint ventures in an open economy : A strategic approach," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 377-383, October.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1986.
"Large Shareholders and Corporate Control,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 461-88, June.
- Nancy T. Gallini & Brian D. Wright, 1990. "Technology Transfer under Asymmetric Information," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 21(1), pages 147-160, Spring.
- In-Koo Cho & David M. Kreps, 1997.
"Signaling Games and Stable Equilibria,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
896, David K. Levine.
- Rockett, Katharine, 1990. "The quality of licensed technology," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 559-574, December.
- Aghion, Philippe & Tirole, Jean, 1994.
"On the Management of Innovation,"
IDEI Working Papers
36, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Marjit, Sugata & Mukherjee, Arijit, 1998. "Technology Collaboration and Foreign Equity Participation: A Theoretical Analysis," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 142-50, February.
- Kabiraj, Tarun & Marjit, Sugata, 1993. "International technology transfer under potential threat of entry : A Cournot-Nash framework," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 75-88, October.
- Marjit, Sugata & Broll, Udo & Mallick, Indrajit, 1995. "A theory of overseas joint ventures," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(3-4), pages 367-370, March.
- Kogut, Bruce, 1989. "The Stability of Joint Ventures: Reciprocity and Competitive Rivalry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(2), pages 183-98, December.
- Philippe Aghion & Jean Tirole, 1994. "The Management of Innovation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(4), pages 1185-1209.
- Lall, Sanjaya & Mohammad, Sharif, 1983. "Multinationals in Indian big business : Industrial characteristic of foreign investment in a heavily regulated economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 143-157.
- Roy Chowdhury, Indrani & Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2001. "A theory of joint venture life-cycles," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 319-343, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:66:y:2001:i:1:p:127-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.