A theory of overseas joint ventures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marjit, Sugata, 1990.
"Rationalizing public-private joint ventures in an open economy : A strategic approach,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 377-383, October.
- Marjit, S., 1988. "Rationalizing Public-Private Joint Ventures In An Open Economy: A Strategic Approach," Papers 88-1, Florida - College of Business Administration.
- Falvey, Rodney E. & Harold O. Fried, 1986. "National ownership requirements and transfer pricing," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 249-254, December.
- Jan Svejnar & Stephen C. Smith, 1984. "The Economics of Joint Ventures in Less Developed Countries," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(1), pages 149-167.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kasuga, Hidefumi, 2003. "Capital market imperfections and forms of foreign operations," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 1043-1064, September.
- Choi, Sang Chae & Lim, Kwang Sun & Yu, Pyung Il, 1999. "Strategic joint ventures with developing country in battles for technical standards," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 135-149, January.
- Ramani, Shyama V., 2000. "Technology cooperation between firms of developed and less-developed countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 203-209, August.
- Sinha, Uday Bhanu, 2001. "Imitative innovation and international joint ventures: a dynamic analysis," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 1527-1562, December.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Saggi, Kamal, 2004.
"Mode of foreign entry, technology transfer, and FDI policy,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 95-111, October.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Saggi, Kamal, 2001. "Mode of Foreign Entry, Technology Transfer, and FDI Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 2870, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marjit, Sugata & Mukherjee, Arijit & Kabiraj, Tarun, 2004. "Future technology, incomplete information and international joint venture," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 219-234, September.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Saggi, Kamal, 2001. "Mode of foreign entry, technology transfer, and foreign direct investment policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2737, The World Bank.
- Hamid Beladi & Sugata Marjit & Avik Chakrabarti, 2009. "Tariff Jumping and Joint Ventures," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 1256-1269, April.
- Sinha, Uday Bhanu, 2001. "International joint venture, licensing and buy-out under asymmetric information," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 127-151, October.
- Saibal Kar & Chaitali Sinha, 2014. "Sectoral Technical Progress and Aggregate Skill Formation," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 159-172, June.
- Hamid Beladi & Sugata Marjit & Avik Chakrabarti, 2006. "Tariff Jumping and Joint Ventures," Working Papers 0002, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Sanjo, Yasuo, 2012. "Country risk, country size, and tax competition for foreign direct investment," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 292-301.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:47:y:1995:i:3-4:p:367-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.