Rationalizing public-private joint ventures in an open economy : A strategic approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Marjit, S., 1988. "Rationalizing Public-Private Joint Ventures In An Open Economy: A Strategic Approach," Papers 88-1, Florida - College of Business Administration.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marjit, Sugata & Broll, Udo & Mallick, Indrajit, 1995. "A theory of overseas joint ventures," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(3-4), pages 367-370, March.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal & Roy Chowdhury, Indrani, 2001. "Joint venture instability: a life cycle approach," MPRA Paper 1556, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2007.
- Marjit, Sugata & Chowdhury, Prabal Roy, 2004. "Asymmetric capacity costs and joint venture buy-outs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 425-438, July.
- Sinha, Uday Bhanu, 2001. "Imitative innovation and international joint ventures: a dynamic analysis," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 1527-1562, December.
- Hamid Beladi & Sugata Marjit & Avik Chakrabarti, 2009. "Tariff Jumping and Joint Ventures," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 1256-1269, April.
- Choi, Sang Chae & Lim, Kwang Sun & Yu, Pyung Il, 1999. "Strategic joint ventures with developing country in battles for technical standards," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 135-149, January.
- Banerjee, Shantanu & Mukherjee, Arijit, 2010. "Joint venture instability in developing countries under entry," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 603-614, October.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:9:y:2000:i:6:d:10.1023_a:1008726920290 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marjit, Sugata & Mukherjee, Arijit & Kabiraj, Tarun, 2004. "Future technology, incomplete information and international joint venture," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 219-234, September.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chakrabarti, Avik, 2008. "Foreign equity participation under incomplete information," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 279-295, July.
- Sinha, Uday Bhanu, 2001. "International joint venture, licensing and buy-out under asymmetric information," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 127-151, October.
- Hamid Beladi & Sugata Marjit & Avik Chakrabarti, 2006. "Tariff Jumping and Joint Ventures," Working Papers 0002, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Sinha, Uday Bhanu, 2008. "International joint venture: Buy-out and subsidiary," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 734-756, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:33:y:1990:i:2:p:377-383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.