Adoption of new technology and joint venture instability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tarun Kabiraj & Ching Chyi Lee & Sugata Marjit, 2005. "Cultural Compatibility and Joint Venture Instability: A Theoretical Analysis," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 209-220, December.
- Sinha, Uday Bhanu, 2001. "Imitative innovation and international joint ventures: a dynamic analysis," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 1527-1562, December.
- Kippenberg, Eva, 2005. "Sectoral linkages of foreign direct investment firms to the Czech economy," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 251-265, June.
- Aimin Yan & Ming Zeng, 1999. "International Joint Venture Instability: A Critique of Previous Research, A Reconceptualization, and Directions for Future Research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(2), pages 397-414, June.
- Costa Vieira, Pedro Cosme, 2004. "Is globalization a road to duopoly?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 199-204, June.
- Kogut, Bruce, 1989. "The Stability of Joint Ventures: Reciprocity and Competitive Rivalry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(2), pages 183-198, December.
- Marjit, Sugata & Chowdhury, Prabal Roy, 2004. "Asymmetric capacity costs and joint venture buy-outs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 425-438, July.
- Sinha, Uday Bhanu, 2001. "International joint venture, licensing and buy-out under asymmetric information," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 127-151, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Banerjee, Shantanu & Mukherjee, Arijit, 2010. "Joint venture instability in developing countries under entry," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 603-614, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:riibaf:v:22:y:2008:i:2:p:108-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ribaf .