An interpretative model of foreign direct investment in China: An economic policy approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Qing & Felmingham, Bruce, 2001. "The relationship between inward direct foreign investment and China's provincial export trade," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 82-99.
- Douglas P Woodward & Robert J Rolfe, 1993. "The Location of Export-Oriented Foreign Direct Investment in the Caribbean Basin," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(1), pages 121-144, March.
- Jamuna Agarwal, 1980. "Determinants of foreign direct investment: A survey," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 116(4), pages 739-773, December.
- Robert J Rolfe & David A Ricks & Martha M Pointer & Mark McCarthy, 1993. "Determinants of FDI Incentive Preferences of MNEs," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(2), pages 335-355, June.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Root, Franklin R & Ahmed, Ahmed A, 1979. "Empirical Determinants of Manufacturing Direct Foreign Investment in Developing Countries," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(4), pages 751-767, July.
- Song, Haiyan & Liu, Zinan & Jiang, Ping, 2001. "Analysing the determinants of China's aggregate investment in the reform period," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 227-242.
- Singh, Harinder & Kwang W. Jun, 1995. "Some new evidence on determinants of foreign direct investment in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1531, The World Bank.
- Liu, Xiaming & Wang, Chengang & Wei, Yingqi, 2001. "Causal links between foreign direct investment and trade in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 190-202.
- Zhao, Yaohui, 2001. "Foreign direct investment and relative wages: The case of China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 40-57.
- Leamer, Edward E, 1985. "Sensitivity Analyses Would Help," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 308-313, June.
- Wu, Xiaodong, 2001. "Foreign direct investment, intellectual property rights, and wage inequality in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 361-384.
- Dollar, David, 1992. "Outward-Oriented Developing Economies Really Do Grow More Rapidly: Evidence from 95 LDCs, 1976-1985," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(3), pages 523-544, April.
- Wheeler, David & Mody, Ashoka, 1992. "International investment location decisions : The case of U.S. firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 57-76, August.
- Schneider, Friedrich & Frey, Bruno S., 1985. "Economic and political determinants of foreign direct investment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 161-175, February.
- Helleiner, G.K., 1989. "Transnational corporations and direct foreign investment," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 27, pages 1441-1480 Elsevier.
- Lucas, Robert E. B., 1993. "On the determinants of direct foreign investment: Evidence from East and Southeast Asia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 391-406, March.
- Hein, Simeon, 1992. "Trade Strategy and the Dependency Hypothesis: A Comparison of Policy, Foreign Investment, and Economic Growth in Latin America and East Asia," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(3), pages 495-521, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adegoke Ibrahim Adeleke, 2014. "Fdi-Growth Nexus In Africa: Does Governance Matter?," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 111-135, March.
- Du, Yuxin & Teixeira, Aurora A.C., 2012. "A bibliometric account of Chinese economics research through the lens of the China Economic Review," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 743-762.
- Peng Zhang & Mann Xu, 2011. "The View from the County: China's Regional Inequalities of Socio-Economic Development," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 12(1), pages 183-198, May.
- Flávio Vilela Vieira & Michele Polline Veríssimo, 2005. "Crescimento Econômico De Longo Prazo Na China: Uma Investigação Econométrica," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 067, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Hung, Chih-Young & Chiang, Yi-Hui, 2009. "Does an upper limit on foreign direct investment matter?: The case of Taiwan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 549-560, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:15:y:2004:i:3:p:268-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.