Analysing the determinants of China's aggregate investment in the reform period
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Hong Li & Zinan Liu & Ivonia Rebelo, 1998. "Testing the Neoclassical Theory of Economic Growth: Evidence from Chinese Provinces," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 117-132, May.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Shin, Y. & Smith, R. J., 1996. "Testing for the 'Existence of a Long-run Relationship'," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9622, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Zuliu F. Hu & Mohsin S. Khan, 1997. "Why Is China Growing So Fast?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(1), pages 103-131, March.
- Hendry, David F. & Richard, Jean-Francois, 1982.
"On the formulation of empirical models in dynamic econometrics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 3-33, October.
- HENRY, David F. & RICHARD, Jean-FranÃ§ois, 1982. "On the formulation of empirical models in dynamic econometrics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 502, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rebelo, Sergio, 1991. "Long-Run Policy Analysis and Long-Run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 500-521, June.
- Li, Hong & Liu, Zinan & Rebelo, Ivonia, 1998. "Testing the Neoclassical Theory of Economic Growth: Evidence from Chinese Provinces," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 31(2-3), pages 117-132.
- J. Maurice Clark, 1917. "Business Acceleration and the Law of Demand: A Technical Factor in Economic Cycles," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25, pages 217-217.
- Sun, Laixiang, 1998. "Estimating Investment Functions Based on Cointegration: The Case of China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 175-191, March.
- Gregory C. Chow, 1993. "Capital Formation and Economic Growth in China," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 809-842.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Chow, Gregory C, 1985. "A Model of Chinese National Income Determination," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(4), pages 782-792, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- He, Xinhua, 2005. "Aggregate business investment in China and UK," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 733-742, September.
- Giner, Jose Miguel & Giner, Graciela, 2004. "An interpretative model of foreign direct investment in China: An economic policy approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 268-280.
- Olaf Unteroberdoerster & Roberto Pereira Guimarães, 2006. "What’s Driving Private Investment in Malaysia? Aggregate Trends and Firm-Level Evidence," IMF Working Papers 06/190, International Monetary Fund.
- Ljungwall, Christer, 2005. "State fixed investment and non-state sector growth in China," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 211-229, March.
- Ambachew, Mekonnen Sisay, 2011. "Determinants of Private Investment in Ethiopia: a Time Series Study," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 180-180, September.
- Qin, Duo & Song, Haiyan, 2009.
"Sources of investment inefficiency: The case of fixed-asset investment in China,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 94-105, September.
- Duo Qin & Haiyan Song, 2007. "Sources of Investment Inefficiency: The Case of Fixed-Asset Investment in China," Working Papers 584, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Long, Zhiming & Herrera, Rémy, 2016. "Building original series of physical capital stocks for China's economy methodological problems, proposals for solutions and a new database," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 33-53.
- Jun, Zhang, 2003. "Investment, investment efficiency, and economic growth in China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 713-734, October.
- Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Belegri-Roboli, Athena & Economakis, George & Milios, John G., 2005. "The Determinants of Investment Activity in Greece (1960-’99)," MPRA Paper 74548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Cheng, 2010. "Savings, investment, and capital mobility within China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 14-23, March.
- Jesus Felipe, 2005. "Aggregate Investment In The People'S Republic Of China: A Comment," CAMA Working Papers 2005-17, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- You, Kefei & Sarantis, Nicholas, 2012. "Structural breaks and the equilibrium real effective exchange rate of China: A NATREX approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1146-1163.
- Jesus Felipe & John McCombie, 2010. "Modeling Technological Progress and Investment in China: Some Caveats," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_643, Levy Economics Institute.
- repec:ags:eeaeje:258634 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:12:y:2001:i:2-3:p:227-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.