The relationship between inward direct foreign investment and China's provincial export trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1988. "Some recent development in a concept of causality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 199-211.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1972. "Money, Income, and Causality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 540-552, September.
- Lucas, Robert E. B., 1993. "On the determinants of direct foreign investment: Evidence from East and Southeast Asia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 391-406, March.
- Hein, Simeon, 1992. "Trade Strategy and the Dependency Hypothesis: A Comparison of Policy, Foreign Investment, and Economic Growth in Latin America and East Asia," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(3), pages 495-521, April.
- Tang, K. K., 1998. "Economic Integration of the Chinese Provinces: A Business Cycle Approach," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 13, pages 549-570.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giner, Jose Miguel & Giner, Graciela, 2004. "An interpretative model of foreign direct investment in China: An economic policy approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 268-280.
- K. C. Fung & Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Hitomi Iizaka & Alan Siu, 2005.
"Hard Or Soft? Institutional Reforms And Infrastructure Spending As Determinants Of Foreign Direct Investment In China,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 56(4), pages 408-416.
- Fung, K. C. & Garcia-Herrero, Alicia & Iizaka, Hitomi & Siu, Alan, 2005. "Hard or Soft? Institutional Reforms and Infrastructure Spending as Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in China," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt3w23p8c8, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Fung, K. C. & Garcia-Herrero, Alicia & Iizaka, Hitomi & Siu, Alan, 2005. "Hard or Soft? Institutional Reforms and Infrastructure Spending as Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in China," Santa Cruz Center for International Economics, Working Paper Series qt9377h519, Center for International Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- K. C. Fung & Alicia García-Herrero & Hitomi Iizaka & Alan Siu, 2006. "Hard or Soft? Institutional Reforms and Infrastructure Spending as Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in China," Working Papers 0616, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Fung, K. C. & Garcia-Herrero, Alicia & Iizaka, Hitomi & Siu, Alan, 2005. "Hard or Soft? Institutional Reforms and Infrastructure Spending as Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in China," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt9377h519, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Hassaballa, Hoda, 2014. "Testing for Granger causality between energy use and foreign direct investment Inflows in developing countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 417-426.
- Mei Wen, 2007. "Foreign direct investment, regional market conditions and regional development," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 15(1), pages 125-151, March.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:21:y:2016:i:3:p:325-338 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sun, Sizhong, 2012. "The role of FDI in domestic exporting: Evidence from China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 434-441.
- Santi Chaisrisawatsuk & Wisit Chaisrisawatsuk, 2007. "Imports, Exports and Foreign Direct Investment Interactions and Their Effects," Working Papers 4507, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Li Sheng, 2012. "Rethinking the impacts of foreign investors on urban development: the city of Macao," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(1), pages 73-86, August.
- Ouyang, Puman & Fu, Shihe, 2012. "Economic growth, local industrial development and inter-regional spillovers from foreign direct investment: Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 445-460.
- World Bank, 2006. "Foreign Capital Utilization in China : Prospects and Future Strategy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 19623, The World Bank.
- Lee, Hyun-Hoon & Park, Donghyun & Wang, Jing, 2013. "Different types of firms, different types of products, and their dynamics: An anatomy of China's imports," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 62-77.
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0088-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fung, K. C. & Iizaka, Hitomi & Siu, Alan, 2003. "Japanese direct investment in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 304-315.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:12:y:2001:i:1:p:82-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.