MIRR: A better measure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James H. Lorie & Leonard J. Savage, 1955. "Three Problems in Rationing Capital," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28, pages 229-229.
- Yuri Biondi, 2006.
"The double emergence of the Modified Internal Rate of Return: The neglected financial work of Duvillard (1755 - 1832) in a comparative perspective,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 311-335.
- Yuri Biondi, 2006. "The Double Emergence of the Modified Internal Rate of Return. The neglected Financial Work of Duvillard (1755-1832) in a Comparative Perspective," Post-Print halshs-00203373, HAL.
- Harold Bierman & Seymour Smidt, 1957. "Capital Budgeting and the Problem of Reinvesting Cash Proceeds," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30, pages 276-276.
- McDaniel, William R & McCarty, Daniel E & Jessell, Kenneth A, 1988. "Discounted Cash Flow with Explicit Reinvestment Rates: Tutorial and Extension," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 23(3), pages 369-385, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simone N. Tuor & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2010. "Risk-return trade-offs to different educational paths: vocational, academic and mixed," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(5), pages 495-519, August.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2016.
"Capital depreciation and the underdetermination of rate of return: A unifying perspective,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 54-79.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2016. "Capital depreciation and the underdetermination of rate of return: A unifying perspective," MPRA Paper 77401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arnold, Uwe & Yildiz, Özgür, 2015. "Economic risk analysis of decentralized renewable energy infrastructures – A Monte Carlo Simulation approach," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 227-239.
- Dalton, Gordon & Allan, Grant & Beaumont, Nicola & Georgakaki, Aliki & Hacking, Nick & Hooper, Tara & Kerr, Sandy & O’Hagan, Anne Marie & Reilly, Kieran & Ricci, Pierpaolo & Sheng, Wanan & Stallard, T, 2015. "Economic and socio-economic assessment methods for ocean renewable energy: Public and private perspectives," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 850-878.
- Mária Illés, 2012. "Transforming the Net Present Value for a Comparable One," Theory Methodology Practice (TMP), Faculty of Economics, University of Miskolc, vol. 8(01), pages 24-32.
- Suzette Viviers & Howard Cohen, 2011. "Perspectives on capital budgeting in the South African motor manufacturing industry," Meditari Accountancy Research, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 75-93, October.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:108-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cuthbert, James R. & Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2016.
"Measuring the inadequacy of IRR in PFI schemes using profitability index and AIRR,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 130-140.
- Cuthbert, James R. & Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2016. "Measuring the inadequacy of IRR in PFI schemes using profitability index and AIRR," MPRA Paper 72857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kerchner, Charles D. & Keeton, William S., 2015. "California's regulatory forest carbon market: Viability for northeast landowners," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 70-81.
- Chen, Hui & Venditti, Richard & Gonzalez, Ronalds & Phillips, Richard & Jameel, Hasan & Park, Sunkyu, 2014. "Economic evaluation of the conversion of industrial paper sludge to ethanol," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 281-290.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:51:y:2008:i:4:p:321-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.