Effects of regional integration on FDI: An empirical approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997.
"Regional Integration and Foreign Direct Investment,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1659, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Ari Kokko, 1997. "Regional Integration and Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 6019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997. "Regional Integration and Foreign Direct Investment," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 172, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Seghezza, Elena & Baldwin, Richard E., 2008.
"Testing for Trade-Induced Investment-Led Growth,"
Economia Internazionale / International Economics,
Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 61(2-3), pages 507-537.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Elena Seghezza, 1996. "Testing for Trade-Induced Investment-Led Growth," NBER Working Papers 5416, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard & Seghezza, Elena, 1996. "Testing for Trade-induced Investment-led Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1331, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baldwin, Richard & Seghezza, Elena, 1996. "Trade-induced Investment-led Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1420, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Caroline L. Freund & John McLaren, 1999. "On the dynamics of trade diversion: evidence from four trade blocs," International Finance Discussion Papers 637, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John H. Dunning & Peter Robson, 1987. "Multinational Corporate Integration and Regional Economic Integration," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 103-125, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sudsawasd, Sasatra, 2010. "An empirical assessment of the relationship between competition policy and investment," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 466-475, October.
- Doytch, Nadia, 2015.
"Sectoral FDI cycles in South and East Asia,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, pages 24-33.
- Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Thanabalasingam Vinayagathasan, 2013. "Robust Determinants of Growth in Asian Developing Economies: A Bayesian Panel Data Model Averaging Approach," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-12, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Thanabalasingam Vinayagathasan, 2015. "Robust Determinants of Growth in Asian Developing Economies: A Bayesian Panel Data Model Averaging Approach," GRIPS Discussion Papers 15-15, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Miriam Camarero & Estrella Gómez-Herrera & Cecilio Tamarit, 2017. "New evidence on Trade and FDI: how large is the Euro effect?," Working Papers 1709, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:2:y:2014:i:3:p:79-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taganov, B. & Idrisov, G., 2016. "Investment Effects of Preferential Trade Agreements: Quality Matters," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 40-65.
- Cuyvers, Ludo & Soeng, Reth & Plasmans, Joseph & Van Den Bulcke, Daniel, 2011. "Determinants of foreign direct investment in Cambodia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 222-234, June.
- Guanyi Leu, 2011. "ASEANâ€™s Preferential Trade Agreements (PTA) Strategy," Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 30(2), pages 31-64.
- Bassem Kahouli & Anis Omri & Anissa Chaibi, 2014. "Environmental Regulations, Trade, and Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Gravity Equations," Working Papers 2014-189, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Fathi Abid & Slah Bahloul, 2010. "Selected MENA Countries’ Attractiveness to G7 Investors," Working Papers 531, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Jan 2010.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:353-364 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:19:y:2008:i:5-6:p:447-454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.