Motives for Japanese DFI Survey, analysis, and implications in light of the Asian crisis
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dewenter, Kathryn L, 1995. "Do Exchange Rate Changes Drive Foreign Direct Investment?," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68(3), pages 405-33, July.
- Len Trevino & John Daniels, 1994. "An empirical assessment of the preconditions of Japanese manufacturing foreign direct investment in the United States," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(3), pages 576-599, September.
- Wakasugi, Ryuhei, 1994. "Is Japanese foreign direct investment a substitute for international trade?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 45-52.
- Pournarakis, Mike, 1994. "Global Strategies of Multinational in the Triad and the Japanese Foreign Direct Investment in the European Community," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 47(2-3), pages 238-252.
- Richard Doner, 1993. "Japanese Foreign Investment and the Creation of a Pacific Asian Region," NBER Chapters, in: Regionalism and Rivalry: Japan and the United States in Pacific Asia, pages 159-216 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:10:y:1999:i:3:p:385-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.