Determinants of foreign direct investment inflows in Estonia
In: Foreign Direct Investments in the Estonian Economy
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia) in its series University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration with number
09-02.||Handle:|| RePEc:mtk:fechap:09-02||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (+372 7) 376 310
Fax: (+372 7) 376 312
Web page: http://www.mtk.ut.eeEmail:
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Veugelers, Reinhilde, 1991. "Locational Determinants and Ranking of Host Countries: An Empirical Assessment," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 363-82.
- John Dunning, 1998. "Globalization and the new geography of foreign direct investment," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 47-69.
- Dewenter, Kathryn L, 1995. "Do Exchange Rate Changes Drive Foreign Direct Investment?," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68(3), pages 405-33, July.
- Neven, D. & Siotis, G., 1996.
"Technology sourcing and FDI in the EC: An empirical evaluation,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 543-560, July.
- Damien NEVEN & George SIOTIS, 1995. "Technology Sourcing and FDI in the EC : An Empirical Evaluation," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9508, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Nada Mora & Ratna Sahay & Jeromin Zettelmeyer & Pietro Garibaldi, 2002.
"What Moves Capital to Transition Economies?,"
IMF Working Papers
02/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Xiaming Liu & Haiyan Song & Yingqi Wei & Peter Romilly, 1997. "Country characteristics and foreign direct investment in China: A panel data analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 133(2), pages 313-329, 06.
- Scaperlanda, Anthony E & Mauer, Laurence J, 1969. "The Determinants of U.S. Direct Investment in the E.E.C," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 558-68, Part I Se.
- n/a, 2002. "The Role of Efficiency as an Explanation of International Income Differences," NIESR Discussion Papers 137, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Daniel Chudnovsky & Andres Lopez & Fernando Porta, 1997. "Market or policy driven? The Foreign direct investment boom in Argentina," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 173-188.
- Narula Rajneesh & Wakelin Katharine, 1995.
"Technological competitiveness, trade and foreign direct investment,"
013, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Narula, Rajneesh & Wakelin, Katharine, 1998. "Technological competitiveness, trade and foreign direct investment," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 373-387, September.
- Thomas L Brewer, 1993. "Government Policies, Market Imperfections, and Foreign Direct Investment," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(1), pages 101-120, March.
- Sergio Mariotti & Lucia Piscitello, 1995. "Information Costs and Location of FDIs within the Host Country: Empirical Evidence from Italy," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(4), pages 815-841, December.
- Raff, Horst & Srinivasan, Krishna, 1998. "Tax incentives for import-substituting foreign investment:: Does signaling play a role?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 167-193, February.
- Barrell, Ray & Pain, Nigel, 1999. "Trade restraints and Japanese direct investment flows," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 29-45, January.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 1999. "The Location and Characteristics of U.S. Affiliates in Asia," NBER Working Papers 6876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A L Calvet, 1981. "A Synthesis of Foreign Direct Investment Theories and Theories of the Multinational Firm," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 12(1), pages 43-59, March.
- Alan Rugman, 1980. "Internalization as a general theory of foreign direct investment: A re-appraisal of the literature," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 365-379, June.
- David W Loree & Stephen E Guisinger, 1995. "Policy and Non-Policy Determinants of U.S. Equity Foreign Direct Investment," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(2), pages 281-299, June.
- Hans-Peter Lankes & A. J. Venables, 1996. "Foreign direct investment in economic transition: the changing pattern of investments," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 4(2), pages 331-347, October.
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey, 1980.
"The Location of Overseas Production and Production for Export by U.S. Multinational Firms,"
NBER Working Papers
0482, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kravis, Irving B. & Lipsey, Robert E., 1982. "The location of overseas production and production for export by U.S. multinational firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3-4), pages 201-223, May.
- Lance Eliot Brouthers & Steve Werner & Timothy J Wilkinson, 1996. "The Aggregate Impact of Firms' FDI Strategies on the Trade Balances of Host Countries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(2), pages 359-373, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtk:fechap:09-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tonu Roolaht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.