The Aggregate Impact of Firms' FDI Strategies on the Trade Balances of Host Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nathalia Rios Ballesteros & Thomas Goda, 2017. "Natural resource-seeking FDI inflows and current account deficits in commodity-producing developing economies," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 015298, Universidad EAFIT.
- Zhang, Jianhong & Jacobs, Jan & Witteloostuijn, Arjen van, 2004. "Multinational enterprises, foreign direct investment and trade in China : A cointegration and Granger-causality approach," CCSO Working Papers 200413, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- repec:dgr:rugccs:200413 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gil, Adrian & Nakos, George & Brouthers, Lance Eliot & Brouthers, Keith D., 2006. "Country-specific strategy and new venture formation in Central and East Europe," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Ele Reiljan, 2001. "Determinants of foreign direct investment inflows in Estonia," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration,in: Foreign Direct Investments in the Estonian Economy, volume 9, chapter 2, pages 31-90 Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:27:y:1996:i:2:p:359-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.