Foreign ownership and export propensity: the slovenian experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan J. Auerbach & Joel Slemrod, 1997. "The Economic Effects of the Tax Reform Act of 1986," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 589-632, June.
- Deniz Çiçek & Ceyhun Elgin, 2011.
"Cyclicality of fiscal policy and the shadow economy,"
Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 725-737, December.
- Deniz Cicek & Ceyhun Elgin, 2010. "Cyclicality of Fiscal Policy and the Shadow Economy," Working Papers 2010/09, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- David Mayes & Matti Virén, 2000.
"The exchange rate and monetary conditions in the Euro area,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(2), pages 199-231, June.
- Mayes, David G. & Virén, Matti, 1998. "The exchange rate and monetary conditions in the euro area," Research Discussion Papers 27/1998, Bank of Finland.
- Aloys Prinz & Hanno Beck, 2012. "In the Shadow of Public Debt: Are there Relations between Public Debt and the Shadow Economy?," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 221-236, September.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Kletzer, Kenneth, 2007.
"Economic Growth with Constraints on Tax Revenues and Public Debt: Implications for Fiscal Policy and Cross-Country Differences,"
Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt9421k9hq, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Joshua Aizenman & Kenneth Kletzer & Brian Pinto, 2007. "Economic Growth with Constraints on Tax Revenues and Public Debt: Implications for Fiscal Policy and Cross-Country Differences," NBER Working Papers 12750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Damijan, Joze P. & Knell, Mark & Majcen, Boris & Rojec, Matija, 2003. "The role of FDI, R&D accumulation and trade in transferring technology to transition countries: evidence from firm panel data for eight transition countries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 189-204, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSlovenia; international trade; foreign direct investment; export propensity; foreign ownership; manufacturing industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpep:v:2002:y:2002:i:4:id:201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.